Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: Any information on cajun field renovation

Default Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Maybe the RCAF (or a group of fans) should start "conditional" pledge campaign based on the university getting it done. In other word, I would pledge ________ but the condition is the money can only go toward stadium renovation within a given period.
    I would consent to that!. Which reminds me Is there a way to get a breakdown of where the RCAF money is distributed? I'd like to know where my money is going?.

Yes, I believe more of us RCAF members would give to a specific project that was tangible. I am all for stadium renovation immediately. I believe it also sends a message to our next conference that we are committed to building our program for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Maybe the RCAF (or a group of fans) should start "conditional" pledge campaign based on the university getting it done. In other word, I would pledge ________ but the condition is the money can only go toward stadium renovation within a given period.
    The opposite would be more effective.

"As an RCAF Member, I will be ceasing all donations on 3/1/2013 until the Master Plan is revealed publicly After the Master Plan is revealed publicly, I will reinstate my RCAF donations with a _% increase."

Get about 50-100 people to write that email and you will get some attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    The opposite would be more effective.

"As an RCAF Member, I will be ceasing all donations on 3/1/2013 until the Master Plan is revealed publicly After the Master Plan is revealed publicly, I will reinstate my RCAF donations with a _% increase."

Get about 50-100 people to write that email and you will get some attention.
    Has anyone emailed Scott to find out if/when he plans on releasing them? That might be the quickest way to get an answer.

Other than that maybe offer suggestions to help this get done.

Who orchestrated that fundraiser last year? Maybe get them to help getting a stadium fund started. I'd donate extra for that. Try and get corporate sponsorships etc etc. Might get more done quicker than posts on a message board or trying to get people to cease their donations.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    I'm going to bump this thread daily until we hear news. Might be bumping this thread until 2014.
    Bump, to keep this fresh in our minds.

And the response from the President, Athletic Director and Martin Hall about conference re-alignment and the Master Plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_z.layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    And the response from the President, Athletic Director and Martin Hall about conference re-alignment and the Master Plan.

Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e8m0iT5mF4

Do most people assume they will mainly add seats? I think they need to concentrate more and making. The place look nicer. How often is the stadium actually full to begin with? I feel like more people will buy season tickets if they assume it will be tough to get tickets week to week. If they increase the population then they know they will be plenty of seats.
    1 fix press box and add suites inside it
    2. Add chair back in between the 20s or 30s
    3. Update board
    4 update Concessions and bathrooms
    5. Add to list

LOL! My coffee shot out of my nose!

Bump, to keep this fresh in our minds.
    Daily bump. We need to make a last seen/heard of poster. Last we've heard, it was on the desk of Dr. Savoie. Where's that sucka now?

Daily bump. We need to make a last seen/heard of poster. Last we've heard, it was on the desk of Dr. Savoie. Where's that sucka now?
    How much do you plan on donating on this cause? What if you were to contact Dr. Savoie and Mr. Farmer and let them know you are willing to start this off with $X.XX amount? What if you take the lead and get people on RP and around the city on board and start collecting donations to fund the stadium?

I'm going to bump this thread daily until we hear news. Might be bumping this thread until 2014.
    Rumor has it we will be hearing something very soon. February will be SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    How much do you plan on donating on this cause? What if you were to contact Dr. Savoie and Mr. Farmer and let them know you are willing to start this off with $X.XX amount? What if you take the lead and get people on RP and around the city on board and start collecting donations to fund the stadium?
    Until we see a concrete plan with timelines and financial requirements no one is going to give anything. When I see a plan, I will probably match what I give already. You do NOT start soliciting funding for a project before you plan it. You present a finished plan, then solicit the funds. Economics 101

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I'm already a member of RCAF. It's not my job to fund-raise, UL already employs people with that task. So I'm assuming you're fine with the status quo?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information