Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thursday Night 2nd Line Down Bourbon Street

Ragin' Cajuns Thursday Night 2nd Line Down Bourbon Street

Went last year, and it was the highlight of the trip not counting the game.

TRY TRY TRY and get to NOLA in time for it this year!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Thursday Night 2nd Line Down Bourbon Street

Default Re: Thursday Night 2nd Line Down Bourbon Street

We did it also last year. That's why we'll be there on Thursday again. It was definitely a highlight of our weekend.

You people that are not there will miss a good time. That just means Andre, Crawfish, Boomer & I will have to party hard. Anyone else heading up on Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Went last year, and it was the highlight of the trip not counting the game.

TRY TRY TRY and get to NOLA in time for it this year!

Now, why don't we play some music like that at the games? That's good stuff.

Also, how far down Bourbon does the parade go? I would love to watch from our balcony at the Sonesta

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We did it also last year. That's why we'll be there on Thursday again. It was definitely a highlight of our weekend.

You people that are not there will miss a good time. That just means Andre, Crawfish, Boomer & I will have to party hard. Anyone else heading up on Thursday?
    Awww hell!

#1 - I'm going to NOLA on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah!

#2 - I gotta meet you guys. Even Boom? Do I dress up for that meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Now, why don't we play some music like that at the games? That's good stuff.

Also, how far down Bourbon does the parade go? I would love to watch from our balcony at the Sonesta
    You really need to join us in the parade. It'll go past the Royal Sonesta. Last year we came out on Decatur at Jackson Square and then kept marching down Decatur/Chartres back to the Marriot.

We didn't do the whole parade last year. We only went a few blocks down Bourbon, and then my wife found Pat O's. If I remember correctly, it went all the way around a VERY LARGE block/set of blocks and back to the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post

Several of us will be there Thursday morning with the rest following on Friday

We went to coach hud's show at walk-ons before heading to the second line last year. We then finished the night off at pat o's, and we also got to hear the pianist play the fight song which was freaking sweet. We will definitely be down there again for the same festivities.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    We went to coach hud's show at walk-ons before heading to the second line last year. We then finished the night off at pat o's, and we also got to hear the pianist play the fight song which was freaking sweet. We will definitely be down there again for the same festivities.
    Right now, we are planning to do the same, except for Pat O's. Too touristy for my liking but we will definitely try to go to Walk-ons for the radio show and some beer and then to the Marriott.

Right now, we are planning to do the same, except for Pat O's. Too touristy for my liking but we will definitely try to go to Walk-ons for the radio show and some beer and then to the Marriott.
    This

I will be there plus 3 with my beads and Geaux Cajun signs!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information