Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 . LastLast

Thread: 2012 New Orleans Bowl

1. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl T-Shirts in Covington!

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    He probably meant the one in Mandeville but you might give the Bed Bath and Beyond in Metairie a shot. They should get the same stuff.
    I am going to try to get over there tomorrow. I will let you know what I find.

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl T-Shirts in Covington!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin in NOLA View Post
    I am going to try to get over there tomorrow. I will let you know what I find.
    Yes let us know if you have a chance. I know the one in Mandy has thumblers but that's about it. I don't mind crossing the Causeway for good Cajun gear.

Default Re: Bowl Attendance

We beat the gator bowl

Default Re: Bowl Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    We beat the gator bowl
    Pretty cool!!!!

5. Default Re: Bowl Attendance

With our great bowl numbers there is another factor to factor in the equation----WE played at 11 AM in the day---Some say that with an evening game that we could have hit the 55K area!!!

Default Re: When do we know how much we made?

I was told Scott Farmer and UL was the only vote AGAINST the proposal. That is very believable since all the others were probably too anxious to let UL help support them with their bowl expenses.

Screwed by the belt again. " We gotta get outta this place"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Our AD voted on this change.
    Just to make it clear to all he voted NO.

Unfortunately he was the only NO vote.

Said he had a vote, didn't say he voted for it. He will have to comment on that.
    Check the Dan McDonald article in the Independent for his comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Just to make it clear to all he voted NO.

Unfortunately he was the only NO vote.
    And just to make it clear to those with reading comprehension problems, I stated "Our AD voted on this change". I did not say he voted for the change. Voted on and voted for have two different meanings in the English language. Thanks

And just to make it clear to those with reading comprehension problems, I stated "Our AD voted on this change". I did not say he voted for the change. Voted on and voted for have two different meanings in the English language. Thanks
    Chill out.

I never said you did. But the posters that followed you assumed that you meant he voted FOR it and I wanted to clear it up.

You did say he never commented on it but he did in Dan's article. I figured you might be interested in reading about it so I mentioned it.

Chill out.

I never said you did. But the posters that followed you assumed that you meant he voted FOR it and I wanted to clear it up.

You did say he never commented on it but he did in Dan's article. I figured you might be interested in reading about it so I mentioned it.
    I've already heard from several people, didn't need to clear it up with anyone. And Dan McDonald's work is the only thing I ever read out of that paper. Thanks

I've already heard from several people, didn't need to clear it up with anyone. And Dan McDonald's work is the only thing I ever read out of that paper. Thanks
    If you already knew he voted no why did you go so far out of your way to be ambiguous about how he voted by saying things like this:

"Said he had a vote, didn't say he voted for it. He will have to comment on that."

But now you're telling me you knew he voted no and he did comment on it. All I did was try to clarify the things you evidently didn't want to clarify and you got upset over it.

If you already knew he voted no why did you go so far out of your way to be ambiguous about how he voted by saying things like this:

"Said he had a vote, didn't say he voted for it. He will have to comment on that."

All I did was try to clarify the things you evidently didn't want to clarify.
    Two reasons, since your not entitled to know the time line in which I was told. 1) Because I stated as you have posted that "I didn't say he voted for it." Which should have been very clear to you before making your first post. 2) Since a few of his surrogates couldn't wait to run and tell him I said he voted for it, I thought it appropriate he answer for himself. Are you one of his surrogates?

15. Default Re: When do we know how much we made?

Threat of going independent was the only option Farmer should have taken.

MTSU saved the $10 million dollar buyout vote by leaving.

UL could have saved the the "underfunded supporting the funded" vote by threatening to go independent.

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 . LastLast

Thread Information