Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 . LastLast

Thread: 2012 New Orleans Bowl

2. Default Re: New Orleans bowl part II and re-croux-ting

Please get somebody on this----Obviously Cajun T is great with Scout but man we need this info outlet also!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: New Orleans bowl part II and re-croux-ting

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Please get somebody on this----Obviously Cajun T is great with Scout but man we need this info outlet also!!!

Out to who, Boomer??

Z

4. Default Re: New Orleans bowl part II and re-croux-ting

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Out to who, Boomer??

Z
    ------Well if they aren't stupid----out to every recruiter that is going against the Cajuns---Extremely impressive to be shown to any recruit---And yes, I think that anyone on our chats would be interested in Mickeybs' report----it sure in the hell is very scary to me!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ------Well if they aren't stupid----out to every recruiter that is going against the Cajuns---Extremely impressive to be shown to any recruit---And yes, I think that anyone on our chats would be interested in Mickeybs' report----it sure in the hell is very scary to me!!!
    HUD and his crew are some of the best recruiters we have ever had. I put it in their hands.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We currently have 3, 3 star commitments, when have we ever had 3 in a class much less this early. Damn they have some stupid people in this world.

Did not realize Billich had been bumped up Shame with Moore we would have had 4, 3*'s Oh well, baby Daddy sometime has to stay home.

Z

Default Re: Jay's call of the N.O. Bowl

It's worth a listen. The consolation for me not being able to make the trip was Gerald. He was like a kid in a candy store. It'll be fun. Tune in.

2:00

9. Default Re: Jay's call of the N.O. Bowl

Is there a media award given to the Rookie Analyst of the year????? Guess you can figure out whom my choice would be!!!

Default Re: More New Orleans Bowl Highlites.

Nice!

Will they podcast it?

Default Re: CUSA Officials at the Bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    There are no indications anywhere that any conference currently cares about either performance on the field or actual people at games.
    While in general that may be true.I think the shake up in the Big East in directly related to the addition of Tulane and their lack of performance on the field.

Would that be true if we get added to the Big XIIdunnoI think we can hang with the middle tier (right now) and of course in the years to come the sky is the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by garmen View Post
    Wait a minute Where did this Big 12 bs start? Lets look at history. We have beat 2 Big 12 teams (t a&m and k-state) that I recall. And both were in down years. We have never beat an sec, big 10, acc, PAC 12 school, again, that I recall. We play two money games a year and have a DOA record vs. the big boys The question keeps getting asked ,"what do we have to do to get noticed?" We'll, lets start by beating Arkansas and k-state next year. Start doing it regularly and we will get noticed just like Boise did. Else, we are where we are Would be much better to take the money games, win them, say "thank you very much for the check, move onto the next big boy victim and repeat. Then we get noticed and asked to join the party
    Al of this Big 12 bs is about having a "plan" . this plan has NOTHING to do with whom you beat yesterday but has EVERYTHING to do with WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN 10 YEARS . if you dream small, you stay small. Do you really want to be in a cusa where every year they are changing their members? Or the Big East . which may not even exist in a year? If we are going to have a Master Plan and we want to grow this University, let's aim high. NOTHING that has happened over two years ago matters; that is old history from another school . we are now the LOUISIANA RAGIN' CAJUNS and we want to play with the big boys.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    A couple of weeks before the bowl game, Farmer said the plans were in and were under review by the coaches. Now that the bowl is over, the focus should return. Would be nice to have this completed by mid-January, introduce it to RCAF and the public at a major post bowl game celebration. At the same time, recruit new RCAF members and do a major season ticket drive while momentum is hot. We just might get lucky with more conference realignment changes taking place and get a new conference invite that would also be introduced at this event. All of that coming together at one time is not that far fetched and would be an unbelievable shot in the arm for UL athletics. And, oh yeah, UL is now branding itself as Louisiana, as in the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns. More to come from UL.
    You have a very good idea here . and we do it with as soon before Nat. Signing Day to give the coaches some more ammo!

FYIBig 12 has come out of Ken Winstead mouth.I believe it's the ultimate goal.

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 . LastLast

Thread Information