Thread: Ranking the Bowls

Default Ranking the Bowls

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot.photo=31458867

Fox Sports ranked all of the bowls and put us 27th. The writer is kind of out of touch with all of the coaching carousel moves, but still an interesting read. The absolute best part is on the message board, there is a Cajun fan talking _____ to a Florida fan. Geaux Cajuns!

I copied it below (some of the formatting was lost).

oldgatorbandman
    Shindig24 I agree, except for the Sugar Bowl. UF against Louisville? Really! Why is the Big East considered in the same class with the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12(?) and even the ACC? In my opinion they should be considered with Conf. USA, Mid America and Sun Belt. By the way. Even though I am a Gator fan, through and through, I will pull for the "Tide", the "Dogs" and all the rest of the SEC in the post season. Good Luck!

DatMan
    oldgatorbandman Shindig24 Is that a diss on the Sunbelt? Rememeber they owned your ase for 58 minutes and in all rights should have won that cameGo Cajuns!

Default Re: Ranking the Bowls

Not too much love again this year. Once again, I guess we'll just have to work our way into one of the top two spots after the bowl season ends.

Thread Information