Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WKU

Default WKU

Apparently WKU has hired Bobby Patrino, TBA @ 4pm presser!

2. UL Football Re: WKU

Great hire. Hot girlfriends, and goat lovers can get along.

Default Re: WKU

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Great hire. Hot girlfriends, and goat lovers can get along.
    Seriously, this could be a win-win for WKU. He will win for them, and the goats won't tell what goes on behind closed barns!

i thought he was rumored to ARk St.good for WKU.offense should be pretty strong with him

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Apparently WKU has hired Bobby Patrino, TBA @ 4pm presser!
    Great hire for WKU and the Belt. But not good for us lol.

WKU should dominate the conference. Petrino is an a-hole but he is a great college coach.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    WKU should dominate the conference. Petrino is an a-hole but he is a great college coach.
    Yep. With them and ASU returning all the talent the have HUD better come ready next year. Not to mention ULM will have browning next year. It's gonna be a tough race next year.

Mindblown!!!

yes, really smart on WKU (end sarcasm). The players, admin, fans, etc will get one year, MAYBE two of Petrino before he jumps ship. The ONLY reason WKU picked him up is for exposure to get back in the SEC. All this does is put a magnifying glass over WKU much in the same way Cristobal was this year. This "hire" is a band-aid on a gushing wound. They'll do this song and dance all over next year.

10. UL Football Re: WKU

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwarhawks23 View Post
    i thought he was rumored to ARk St.good for WKU.offense should be pretty strong with him
    Could not get past the twenty five church leaders in Joesboro.

It's amazing how somebody can go from coaching the Atlanta Falcons to Western Kentucky in a short amount of time

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    It's amazing how somebody can go from coaching the Atlanta Falcons to Western Kentucky in a short amount of time
    It's amazing how somebody can go from riding a nice motorcycle and humping a hot chick to riding a goat and humping a blood clot. or was it riding a blood clot and humping a goat?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    It's amazing how somebody can go from riding a nice motorcycle and humping a hot chick to riding a goat and humping a blood clot. or was it riding a blood clot and humping a goat?

I'm just glad Tech didn't even bother looking at Petrino

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    I'm just glad Tech didn't even bother looking at Petrino
    He's a great coach. but I'm not sure he's worth the baggage.

I'll give him a yeartill he bolts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information