Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread: What Section are you in?

Default Re: What Section are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Did you forego your priority seats to get that many together?
    Yes. I wanted to sit with friends and family. I went to the Cajundome Monday morning at 9:00 am after the USA game and reserved 37 tickets with my season ticket holder status.

I agree, I think it would be beneficial to raise the limit of tickets RCAF members get. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    we were about 12 rows up from the field about the 40 yard line last year and the hi def cameras got in the way a few times and it was sometime a little harder to see plays across the field. I think it will be better this year on the visitors side as the cameras are usually on the home side.
    damn we 7 rows up. Kinda worried about that now.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

311 Rows 5 and 6

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    We were in the first 5 rows last year. Just a little difficult to see on the opposite end of the field.

The good thing about those seats last year was that we were on ESPN and made the cover of the 2012 RCAF brochure. Also another benefit is that you are right at the entrance to the bunker club or whatever they call it that is under your seats. No waits for concession or restroom. Real nice lounge area.

This year we are up in row 19.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We were in the first 5 rows last year. Just a little difficult to see on the opposite end of the field.

The good thing about those seats last year was that we were on ESPN and made the cover of the 2012 RCAF brochure. Also another benefit is that you are right at the entrance to the bunker club or whatever they call it that is under your seats. No waits for concession or restroom. Real nice lounge area.

This year we are up in row 19.

Sounds like I'll 8.2 and 8.3 on sign making duty.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    You're lucky I told you that much.
    Lucky was not the emotion I was feeling.

I would Imagine the priority tickets were done by a formula of how many rcaf members at each level based on number of tickets allotted, want more tickets, donate more. I thought the numbers were actually pretty fair, a family of 5, gets 6 tickets for $500 donation. I don't think it was built do everyone can sit with their 30 friends who are not in rcaf. We got 26 together in priority seating because we had enough rcaf members.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I was about 4 rows up on the 50 last year and I won't be complaining any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I would Imagine the priority tickets were done by a formula of how many rcaf members at each level based on number of tickets allotted, want more tickets, donate more. I thought the numbers were actually pretty fair, a family of 5, gets 6 tickets for $500 donation. I don't think it was built do everyone can sit with their 30 friends who are not in rcaf. We got 26 together in priority seating because we had enough rcaf members.
    I think that was the reasoning. They didn't want to have individuals with unlimited ticket purchasing shove other RCAF members out of the "prime" areas. They limited tickets per person, and you worked it out correctly by bundling memberships and getting seats together.

Disappointed that I'm in 116. Was one section closer to midfield last year.and I gave more this year than last.

Sucks a bit.

11. Default Re: What Section are you in?

Sec 212 row 3. 6 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Disappointed that I'm in 116. Was one section closer to midfield last year.and I gave more this year than last.

Sucks a bit.
    I was in the same situation where I gave more this year and got tickets that were not as good. but don't complain about it on here or a certain a-hole on this site will give you negative feedback/reputation for having an opinion about what you got for your money.

Even though my tickets were not as good as last year, thanks to everyone who was cool about my post and reassured me that I will be happy when I get to my seats. Thanks guys!!

Ok.so how did some of you get 300 level ticketsare you guys RCAF and had a big group and gave up priority seats? Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    Ok.so how did some of you get 300 level ticketsare you guys RCAF and had a big group and gave up priority seats? Just wondering?
    We requested seats in the 200-300 section.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    Nope, just got the set amount based on RCAF and ended up in 300 level.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread Information