Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: What Section are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I have not been called yet. I turned in the application early, I'm RCAF and long time season ticket holder. I turned in for more than my RCAF allotment. Should I be concerned? I'm trying to be patient.
    Bug, because they handled ticket assignment separately last week, I think they now have the flexibility to just grab stacks of orders and close the orders as fast as they can, in no particular order. Stay patient. You'll get the call. I got my call today, but the plan was to start worrying on Thursday.

Default Re: What Section are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Just got my tickets. My group is in 121
    Section 113 Row 33

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Dude, I just think it's funny that you are complaining right now when so many others haven't even gotten their tickets yet.

This isn't Motorcross or a Rolling Stones concert, it's Football and those seats are the most expensive in the dome for FOOTBALL for a reason. I sat exactly right there, but on the Cajuns side, last year and I would not trade those seats for anything unless they were on the 50. The view is simply perfect. You can see everything perfectly and it's a very enjoyable spot for a football game.

The Plaza ain't all it's cracked up to be especially if you are less than 15 rows up, you can't see much of anything unless you look up at the big screen.

Sorry if you got offended but your seats are the tits. I'll trade you in a heartbeat.
    Agree 100%. Sat near the 45 in the plaza about 5 rows up last year. It was nice to be in the middle of the field, but the higher portion of our section would have been better seats. For reference, imagine sitting on the bottom row of Cajun Field with a large 3D camera on wheels constantly blocking your view. Then when you stand, you get a bunch of cranky old farts telling you to sit down. Those in that upper section look great. Definitely wouldn't mind sitting there.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Agree 100%. Sat near the 45 in the plaza about 5 rows up last year. It was nice to be in the middle of the field, but the higher portion of our section would have been better seats. For reference, imagine sitting on the bottom row of Cajun Field with a large 3D camera on wheels constantly blocking your view. Then when you stand, you get a bunch of cranky old farts telling you to sit down. Those in that upper section look great. Definitely wouldn't mind sitting there.
    Makes sense. Plus the plaza level has very little slope. It was flattened out 2 years ago to add seats and get them closer to the field

41 tickets in section 308 rows 14-17. This is similar to what we had last year and we had pretty good viewing.

217 row 2 seats 7, 8, 9 and 10. I'll take em. About the 20 yard line but up high.

7. Default Re: What Section are you in?

section 305. looks freaking awesome compared to last year. (behind the goal post about 10 rows up)

314, row 17

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    Section 113 Row 33
    Which seats? Hammer and Z are just curious.

Just got my tickets. My group is in 121

See the view from your seats here
    http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orlea.nts/#/level_1/
    Are you in the students section?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    41 tickets in section 308 rows 14-17. This is similar to what we had last year and we had pretty good viewing.
    I'll be right in the middle of your group, I have a group of 11 in 308 Rows 16-17. Also got a group of 9 in 316 Row 8. I am very impressed with the ticket office and the job they did. They matched my order to a T.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Are you in the students section?
    Sure am. Are you?

Sure am. Are you?
    No, but I haven't picked mine up yet, proabably tomorrow.

Section 115 for our 5 seats

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Wow. I don't belong to RCAF or have season tickets. and I'm really not a fan. and I was called and given the choice of sitting in the presidential suite or to be an honorary coach on the sidelines with Hud. What a great country.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information