Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: What Section are you in?

Default What Section are you in?

Just got my tickets. My group is in 121

See the view from your seats here
    http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orlea.nts/#/level_1/

Default Re: What Section are you in?

Were in 114

Ragin' Cajuns Re: What Section are you in?

So I'm guessing they are finally making the calls to everyone about tickets finally?

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post

I still can't get over the guy in the other thread complaining about his seats in section 309. What a dumb_____.

I hope am sitting next to the guy in 309. The views look awesome compared to where I was sitting last year.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post

I have not been called yet. I turned in the application early, I'm RCAF and long time season ticket holder. I turned in for more than my RCAF allotment. Should I be concerned? I'm trying to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    I still can't get over the guy in the other thread complaining about his seats in section 309. What a dumb_____.
    Very mature. There are more threads you have not yet posted your valuable opinion in.

Just picked up our 119 tickets and we are in 117

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I have not been called yet. I turned in the application early, I'm RCAF and long time season ticket holder. I turned in for more than my RCAF allotment. Should I be concerned? I'm trying to be patient.
    Same boat here. We turned in 6 different orders as a group. We have 20 RCAF credentials for 23 tickets and are forgoing the 'priorities' to sit together.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Check to see if you were charged. If not, I'd call the office to see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Very mature. There are more threads you have not yet posted your valuable opinion in.
    Dude, I just think it's funny that you are complaining right now when so many others haven't even gotten their tickets yet.

This isn't Motorcross or a Rolling Stones concert, it's Football and those seats are the most expensive in the dome for FOOTBALL for a reason. I sat exactly right there, but on the Cajuns side, last year and I would not trade those seats for anything unless they were on the 50. The view is simply perfect. You can see everything perfectly and it's a very enjoyable spot for a football game.

The Plaza ain't all it's cracked up to be especially if you are less than 15 rows up, you can't see much of anything unless you look up at the big screen.

Sorry if you got offended but your seats are the tits. I'll trade you in a heartbeat.

Got 4 in 312, 2 in 117

All 28 tickets in 227

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information