Thread: My New Orleans Bowl Challenge to ALL

UL Football My New Orleans Bowl Challenge to ALL

This is something we did last year in NOLA that kinda started catching on in the team hotel. We put up a "GEAUX CAJUNS" sign from the Alumni Assoc on our hotel door and put several up in our hotel window.

Let whomever can see your hotel window, know that you are there for the Ragin' Cajuns. I know in the lobby of the Marriott last year there were stacks and stacks of these signs to pick up. If everyone in the Marriott alone would do this it would look AWESOME from the outside. Let's do it all over NOLA!

We are bringing Christmas lights this year too, to hang up in the hotel window.

http://ragincajuns.shutterfly.com/1299

I thought I had taken pictures of the other tower in the Marriott across from us, but I can't find pictures of it. The band, team, cheer leaders, etc were all in the tower across from us. They started doing it too, believe me, it looked WAY COOL!

Default Re: My New Orleans Bowl Challenge to ALL

We'll do the same at the Astor. Also bring beads to toss for the Thursday night parade.

Maybe we could all get makeup pens and draw a trickle of blood from our foreheads down to our cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    This is something we did last year in NOLA that kinda started catching on in the team hotel. We put up a "GEAUX CAJUNS" sign from the Alumni Assoc on our hotel door and put several up in our hotel window.

Let whomever can see your hotel window, know that you are there for the Ragin' Cajuns. I know in the lobby of the Marriott last year there were stacks and stacks of these signs to pick up. If everyone in the Marriott alone would do this it would look AWESOME from the outside. Let's do it all over NOLA!

We are bringing Christmas lights this year too, to hang up in the hotel window.

http://ragincajuns.shutterfly.com/1299

I thought I had taken pictures of the other tower in the Marriott across from us, but I can't find pictures of it. The band, team, cheer leaders, etc were all in the tower across from us. They started doing it too, believe me, it looked WAY COOL!
    Reminder to everyone. Remember to bring your "GEAUX CAJUNS" signs, and tape to hang your signs up.

where can we get cajun signs????

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    where can we get cajun signs????
    Alumni Office most likely. They had stacks of them in the lobby of the Marriott last year. Stop in and get a few.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Reminder to everyone. Remember to bring your "GEAUX CAJUNS" signs, and tape to hang your signs up.
    Where do you get the "Geaux Cajuns" signs?????

Bump.

EVERYONE needs to hang "GEAUX CAJUNS" signs all over their hotels, and NOLA!

Step 1 - Bring tape from home
    Step 2 - Bring signs from home if you have them, if not pick up in Marriott lobby
    Step 3 - Tape them up in your hotel window, and on the outside of your hotel door
    Step 4 - Tape them up every where else you can.

I'm disappointed in the number of signs I'm seeing so far. Just bring tape from home to hang signs. Stacks and stacks of signs available in the Marriott lobby to be had.

Me too I hung mine and can't see one at the Marriott.

Ours is up in our window at the hotel provincial on Chartres

I have the flag in the hotel window and sign tapped on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    Me too I hung mine and can't see one at the Marriott.
    I've seen 3 total at the Marriott. One maybe yours, since I know the other two. Are you on about the 7-10 floor facing the small tower and in a low numbered room?

I just got back from the French Quarter. I just saw a couple of Cajun fans. Some of the local bars have Ragin Cajun party signs up. To be fair it is a chilly and windy day. I suspect the Quarter will be a sea of red tonight regardless of the temperatures.

Thread Information