Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: 2012 New Orleans Bowl Where You Sitting?

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by The Source View Post
    I just did the math based off of the RCAF numbers from last games program.

38 LA Classics=16 tickets per=608 seats
    32 AD Circle =12 tickets per = 384 seats
    53 All American=10 tickets per= 530 seats
    161 All Cajun=8 tickets per= 1288

That totals 2810 priority tickets in levels above All Conference, if all the members requested the maximum amount of tickets. I am guessing that if you are all conference and you received $42 tickets, either you requested those, or something is screwed up at the box office.
    I'd imagine RCAF is not the only group that enjoys priority ticket reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Just checked. I have a charge no call. I may have $62 based on the charge.
    Just got my call a few minutes ago. All priority, and the remaining are all ready for pickup.

FYI, he suggested that not everyone go tomorrow at 10AM to pickup. They will be there until 12/20 and can be gotten any day. They don't need EVERYONE showing up at the same time.

Yeah, but I would have to guess that there would be more than 2800 seats between the 30's in the lower level.
    I would agree with that.

If so who received those tickets?
    I believe that I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes View Post
    I'd imagine RCAF is not the only group that enjoys priority ticket reservations.
    What other groups? The priority levels are listed in the RCAF brochure are pretty clear. The bowl ticket request indicates determining factors as RCAF, season ticket holders, and current students.

I think it would be a serious error by the university to allow any other group ahead of donors to have priority on tickets. If they are giving tickets to family of players, they should be non-priority or go through the process like everyone else, IMO.

A lot of times, sponsors of these games are given the best seats. You can bet your a.$.$. that R+L Carriers get a few tickets in the prime seats. I would hope they put them on the other side where less ECU fans would be, but who knows.

i.e. The Sugar Bowl, every LA congressman/woman and senator still gets 2 tickets to the game. I haven't heard that this changed.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    A lot of times, sponsors of these games are given the best seats. You can bet your a.$.$. that R+L Carriers get a few tickets in the prime seats. I would hope they put them on the other side where less ECU fans would be, but who knows.

i.e. The Sugar Bowl, every LA congressman/woman and senator still gets 2 tickets to the game. I haven't heard that this changed.

That's why we will be on the other side of the field this year. All the sponsors and other folks you list will be in the ECU side which is the side we were on last year. I'm figuring we will all get an upgrade in our seating even if you did nothing to improve your self from last year. A good move by the bowl organization in my book.

Just got my call to pickup tickets.

Just got the call myself, picking up tix tomorrow. Say what you want about the process. It's much improved from last year.

so what is the "ECU side" and where is ULL side?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post

There is no ULL side.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    There is no ULL side.

Z
    You are so right Z, the UL side however, is the side with all the red.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    You are so right Z, the UL side however, is the side with all the red.
    Camz, set out the bait and I bit Dang it I hate myself for that

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    The UL side is the side you see on TV when the saints play. Opposite of last year.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

What other groups? The priority levels are listed in the RCAF brochure are pretty clear. The bowl ticket request indicates determining factors as RCAF, season ticket holders, and current students.

I think it would be a serious error by the university to allow any other group ahead of donors to have priority on tickets. If they are giving tickets to family of players, they should be non-priority or go through the process like everyone else, IMO.
    Big wheel club, mid south bank, and all other substantial UL athletic corporate backers probably have a bigger priority than you or me. As it should be IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    There is no ULL side.

Z
    The Louisiana side will be where the SDSU side was last year.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information