Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2012 New Orleans Bowl Where You Sitting?

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by cypremort View Post
    Complete cluster for me. Season ticket holder/RCAF member. Sent it application early. Just leaving ticket office after attempting to pick up and they said that had no record of my application yet they have charged my credit card for the tickets. Lady was extremely rude. I am not happy.
    Call and ask to talk to Matt Casbon. He will help you out.

Default Got my RCAF bowl tickets. BAD SEATS!!

I am an RCAF member and they called me Saturday night to tell me my tickets were ready.

I was excited and was the first person in line today at the Cajundome to pick them up. Opened the envelope and was VERY disappointed to see that I am in section 309. I then went on Ticketmaster website to learn that I could have gotten better tickets through Ticketmaster. I feel as being an RCAF member did nothing to get me better tickets.

Needless to say I feel like the RCAF screwed me. Besides a license plate and bumber sticker, the RCAF has done absolutely NOTHING for me and I have no clue what my money is being used for (how about new windows on the hideous press box at Cajunfield. it looks horrible from Congress).

I will not donate another penny to RCAF until they come out with some kind of points system where I know where I stand in regards to other members. I feel with the amount I donate I shoud have gotten much better seats.

Default Re: Got my RCAF bowl tickets. BAD SEATS!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I am an RCAF member and they called me Saturday night to tell me my tickets were ready.

I was excited and was the first person in line today at the Cajundome to pick them up. Opened the envelope and was VERY disappointed to see that I am in section 309. I then went on Ticketmaster website to learn that I could have gotten better tickets through Ticketmaster. I feel as being an RCAF member did nothing to get me better tickets.

Needless to say I feel like the RCAF screwed me. Besides a license plate and bumber sticker, the RCAF has done absolutely NOTHING for me and I have no clue what my money is being used for (how about new windows on the hideous press box at Cajunfield. it looks horrible from Congress).

I will not donate another penny to RCAF until they come out with some kind of points system where I know where I stand in regards to other members. I feel with the amount I donate I shoud have gotten much better seats.
    If you don't mind me asking, what RCAF level are you? I'm scared to think that my seats will suck now as well.

Has anyone actually figured out where their seats are yet? I just picked up tickets and I'm in Section 310 Row 15.

I'm a bit perplexed by that. Last year, I was a minimum ($100) RCAF member, not a season ticket holder, the people above me on the list could buy unlimited seats, and I got Section 200-something Row 1.

This year, I'm an All-Conference RCAF member, season ticket holder, people in front of me were limited on number of tickets they could buy, and yet somehow I ended up in a higher level seat.

I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

Those are good seats. Saints season tickets in that spot are over $2,500 per seat.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Those are good seats. Saints season tickets in that spot are over $2,500 per seat.
    What does the price of Saints tickets have to do with where I am assigned to sit through RCAF purchased tickets? The Saints are a professional football team and are a more expensive ticket.

Since you are comparing apples to oranges: I sat in the same seat to see Rolling Stones as I did to see motor cross. Guess what? Motor cross was $200 cheaper a seat.

Just picked up my tickets. RCAF member and season ticket holder and I'm in section 309?!? Went on ticketmaster and had better seats available to the general public.

Thanks to RCAF and UL for screwing me two years in a row!!!
    309 isn't the highest section. It's the middle. You have pretty good seats.

here's the view:
    http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orlea.nts/#/p_309_1/

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Dude, section 309 has great seats. Much better field view than the more expensive plaza seats.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Has anyone actually figured out where their seats are yet? I just picked up tickets and I'm in Section 310 Row 15.

I'm a bit perplexed by that. Last year, I was a minimum ($100) RCAF member, not a season ticket holder, the people above me on the list could buy unlimited seats, and I got Section 200-something Row 1.

This year, I'm an All-Conference RCAF member, season ticket holder, people in front of me were limited on number of tickets they could buy, and yet somehow I ended up in a higher level seat.

I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.
    Yes, similar experience. We all got screwed. I promise you that "certain people" received special traetment and better tickets than many RCAF donors.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    Dude, section 309 has great seats. Much better field view than the more expensive plaza seats.
    Yea seriously, I'd love to trade with this dude. He saw that he wasn't in the plaza level and immediately thought they were crappy seats.

UL Tennis Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Yes, similar experience. We all got screwed. I promise you that "certain people" received special traetment and better tickets than many RCAF donors.
    Are you not reading the replies?

YOU HAVE GOOD SEATS!

Click on the link where you can see a view from your seats. It is areat view

Wanna trade?

I did and Matt explained everything. All is good.

What does the price of Saints tickets have to do with where I am assigned to sit through RCAF purchased tickets? The Saints are a professional football team and are a more expensive ticket.

Since you are comparing apples to oranges: I sat in the same seat to see Rolling Stones as I did to see motor cross. Guess what? Motor cross was $200 cheaper a seat.
    I am saying those are premium seats to watch a football game. The Saints charge out of the _____ for them because they are desireable. You are in the club level with the best sight lines.

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets) (merged)

If I have what I had last year ( on the 15 and 6 rows up). I'll trade you in a heart beat!

Maybe the RCAF tickets wine up this year instead of to the side.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets) (merged)

GreatestStory has made up his mind y'all. The die has been cast.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information