Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2012 New Orleans Bowl Where You Sitting?

1. Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Got the call this evening, probably around 5ish.

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    good to know i can get solid answers. Seeing as I can't get a ticket through university anymore I am wondering if the ticketmaster tickets available will put me with ULL or SDSU fans. What sections or for which?
    SDSU? Been in a coma?

good to know i can get solid answers. Seeing as I can't get a ticket through university anymore I am wondering if the ticketmaster tickets available will put me with ULL or SDSU fans. What sections or for which?
    Try calling or emailing the ticket office instead of getting all of your info from a message board.

Seeing as I can't get a ticket through university anymore
    I'll bite. Why can't you get a ticket through the Louisiana ticket office?

still no call yet.

I've emailed matt yesterday and today. RCAF charter memeber season ticket holder yadda yadda yadda.

what a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    still no call yet.

I've emailed matt yesterday and today. RCAF charter memeber season ticket holder yadda yadda yadda.

what a disappointment.
    Are you assuming that calls are being made in order of how good the tickets are? That may not be a valid assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Are you assuming that calls are being made in order of how good the tickets are? That may not be a valid assumption.
    My concern is that I submitted my paper work with a fellow RCAF donor at my same level and requested our seats to be together. He got his call Friday at 3pm. I have yet to get a call. I called Saturday to see if my name is even on the list and they couldn't tell me that.

Was called yesterday. Can be picked up anytime after 10:00 today.Monday.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

My concern is that I submitted my paper work with a fellow RCAF donor at my same level and requested our seats to be together. He got his call Friday at 3pm. I have yet to get a call. I called Saturday to see if my name is even on the list and they couldn't tell me that.
    Did you combine your request with this other member? His call may be the call for both of you. I combined my request with another RCAF member (written up on the same form) so that we could cover our entire group's ticket needs. They only called me to let me know to come pick up all of our tickets. You should check with your buddy to see if he has "all of the tickets".

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Did you combine your request with this other member? His call may be the call for both of you. I combined my request with another RCAF member (written up on the same form) so that we could cover our entire group's ticket needs. They only called me to let me know to come pick up all of our tickets. You should check with your buddy to see if he has "all of the tickets".
    Will do and I hope that is the case. I have not been charged yet. He has been charged. But as I said I hope he has all 16 tickets.

Will do and I hope that is the case. I have not been charged yet. He has been charged. But as I said I hope he has all 16 tickets.
    If it's like my tickets, you should get 2 different charges for priority and non-priority on the same order form. I'm still trying to figure mine out. I got hit for 5 different charges for mine and 3406's order.

12. Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Why would the UL ticket office not sell tickets??? Please get the word out on this!!! We still need to be jacking this stuff up however With 2 weeks left!!!

I got my call yesterday around 1. They just said my tickets were ready for pickup. I'm interested to see if it's all 12 (6 priority, 6 non-priority) or not, as I believe Beau got charged for all of them. My order was stapled with 2 All Conference Members' orders for a total group of 18 sitting together, and then an additional 6 non-priority sitting separate from the rest. The pessimist in me is saying something will get screwed up in this whole ordeal. But I guess we'll see.

ticket office just posted to get your tickets through there

--

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information