Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: 2012 New Orleans Bowl Where You Sitting?

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Just got my call.

still no call. im screwed

Just got the call.

Got my call. Looks like I got the $42 tix as well.

Got a call from Matt Casbon himself again last night.no tix just wanted to clarify my order. Oh well.back to waiting.

Got my call yesterday. Can't wait to pick them up Monday!! It was a great start to the weekend.

Just checked. I have a charge no call. I may have $62 based on the charge.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Did anybody sit in loge level sideline last year (2nd level)? How much we're those tickets? Thanks.

Charge, no call. Looks like my "priority" seats are $42

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Take this how you will. For all of us at the all conference, varsity and below that are dismayed by the rejection of lesser value tickets that means there are enough people on top of us as far as donations go which means more money than we assumed so net positive right?
    Plus we will be higher thus giving us fist dibs on the beer vendors.you see im a silver lining kinda guy

11. UL Football Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Take this how you will. For all of us at the all conference, varsity and below that are dismayed by the rejection of lesser value tickets that means there are enough people on top of us as far as donations go which means more money than we assumed so net positive right?
    Plus we will be higher thus giving us fist dibs on the beer vendors.you see im a silver lining kinda guy
    Last year I got eight great seats. This year I qualify for six, and asked for eight. Was asked if I wanted to split, or get eight in non priority, or just six. Advised them six, I can get better non priority seats for free. Sorry it came to this.

I just did the math based off of the RCAF numbers from last games program.

38 LA Classics=16 tickets per=608 seats
    32 AD Circle =12 tickets per = 384 seats
    53 All American=10 tickets per= 530 seats
    161 All Cajun=8 tickets per= 1288

That totals 2810 priority tickets in levels above All Conference, if all the members requested the maximum amount of tickets. I am guessing that if you are all conference and you received $42 tickets, either you requested those, or something is screwed up at the box office.

13. Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by ljr3721 View Post
    Just got the call. Haven't picked up the tickets yet, but based on what they charged my credit card it looks like I got the $42 tickets.
    Are the $62 ones all gone? As a $250 RCAF member I thought I'd make the cut.
    I qualified for (6) priority seats and ordered six. My credit card charge was for $264.95, so hopefully I received six tickets . but if so they will be $44.16 per ticket.

However, I did group my tickets with a $250 RCAF member.

Are the $44 tickets still priority seats . just second level (lodge)?

Thanks,
    Brian

Last year the $60 seats were the 3 sections from 30 yard line to 30 yard line. All others were $40 no matter where located or level. I was on the 28 yard line (aisle seat) lower level and paid $40. The people across the aisle had $60 seats from me.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Last year the $60 seats were the 3 sections from 30 yard line to 30 yard line. All others were $40 no matter where located or level. I was on the 28 yard line (aisle seat) lower level and paid $40. The people across the aisle had $60 seats from me.
    Yeah, but I would have to guess that there would be more than 2800 seats between the 30's in the lower level. If so who received those tickets?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information