Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2012 New Orleans Bowl Where You Sitting?

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Call and ask to talk to Matt Casbon. He will help you out.
    Does anyone know how access to the Bunker Club is supposed to work?
    Last year, the rent a cops were not letting anyone down there saying we had to check with our school. Finally in the 4th qtr, (after they stopped selling beer) they started letting people down there and said they had messed up earlier. Hopefully this is straightened out this time

Default Re: Got my RCAF bowl tickets. BAD SEATS!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I am an RCAF member and they called me Saturday night to tell me my tickets were ready.

I was excited and was the first person in line today at the Cajundome to pick them up. Opened the envelope and was VERY disappointed to see that I am in section 309. I then went on Ticketmaster website to learn that I could have gotten better tickets through Ticketmaster. I feel as being an RCAF member did nothing to get me better tickets.

I'm still waiting on my tickets. I'm RCAF and a long time season ticket holder. I put in for 15 tickets. Last year I was in the lower section about 1/2 way up on the 20 yard line. Seriously, I love your tickets and will trade with you if you think mine are better. How many do you have?

Needless to say I feel like the RCAF screwed me. Besides a license plate and bumber sticker, the RCAF has done absolutely NOTHING for me and I have no clue what my money is being used for (how about new windows on the hideous press box at Cajunfield. it looks horrible from Congress).

I will not donate another penny to RCAF until they come out with some kind of points system where I know where I stand in regards to other members. I feel with the amount I donate I shoud have gotten much better seats.

Seriously, I will trade with you if you like my tickets better. I don't know where they are yet, but they were first level last year. I have 15 tickets.

What does the price of Saints tickets have to do with where I am assigned to sit through RCAF purchased tickets? The Saints are a professional football team and are a more expensive ticket.

Since you are comparing apples to oranges: I sat in the same seat to see Rolling Stones as I did to see motor cross. Guess what? Motor cross was $200 cheaper a seat.
    Dude you are so frisking clueless it's not even funny.

Do you know how many people would love to have those seats? That section is head and shoulders above any section in the Plaza level hands down. If you can't comprehend why these seats are better than you do not deserve to sit there.

Spoke with Matt. my tickets are ready. No call but got info from him.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Dude you are so frisking clueless it's not even funny.

Do you know how many people would love to have those seats? That section is head and shoulders above any section in the Plaza level hands down. If you can't comprehend why these seats are better than you do not deserve to sit there.

Hey, I didn't have a good first reaction last year being RCAF and a season ticket getting tickets on the 20 yard line, first level. But it turned out fine. I requested tickets higher up this year. I don't know what I'm going to get, but we'll have a good time regardless. I think it's still kind of a learning experience for the ticket office. One thing that needs to change is the alotted numbers for RCAF members. Seems like too many of us had to lose our priority because we were a few tickets over.

6. Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets)

This ^^^^

I am an RCAF member and they called me Saturday night to tell me my tickets were ready.

I was excited and was the first person in line today at the Cajundome to pick them up. Opened the envelope and was VERY disappointed to see that I am in section 309. I then went on Ticketmaster website to learn that I could have gotten better tickets through Ticketmaster. I feel as being an RCAF member did nothing to get me better tickets.

Needless to say I feel like the RCAF screwed me. Besides a license plate and bumber sticker, the RCAF has done absolutely NOTHING for me and I have no clue what my money is being used for (how about new windows on the hideous press box at Cajunfield. it looks horrible from Congress).

I will not donate another penny to RCAF until they come out with some kind of points system where I know where I stand in regards to other members. I feel with the amount I donate I shoud have gotten much better seats.
    All right so here is your chance or anyone else for the matter. I have 8 thickets in 113 row 4-5 seat 17- 20. Anyone up for a trade! Message me if you want to trade. Sorry all or. One for this.

Default Re: Anyone get the call yet? (tickets) (merged)

314. I'm pumped! Time to tear up some purple and gold in the Superdome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    All right so here is your chance or anyone else for the matter. I have 8 thickets in 113 row 4-5 seat 17- 20. Anyone up for a trade! Message me if you want to trade. Sorry all or. One for this.
    How do you figure 309 are bad seats? These are club level seats which are the most expensive and best seats you can get for saints games. You could not have gotten better seats on ticketmaster because all of their seats are endzone seating. Before you look at 300 and freak out go to the seat viewer for the superdome and you will be more than pleased with those seats. We only had 3 sections which are so called prority that are plaza level. I sat there last year and seats 200 and 300 level seats are way better. Ask LSU fans if they would be happy with those seats for their bowl. 75-80%of TAF donors are never even eligible for seats.

I have to say, the ticket department is doing a fantastic job. I'm only an All Conference member in the RCAF, and I only have 4 season tickets, but they got my order the exact way I wanted it. Matt Casbon called me multiple times to make sure he had it correct before seating my group. Just like Coach Hud says.that kind of service.is big time.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I have to say, the ticket department is doing a fantastic job. I'm only an All Conference member in the RCAF, and I only have 4 season tickets, but they got my order the exact way I wanted it. Matt Casbon called me multiple times to make sure he had it correct before seating my group. Just like Coach Hud says.that kind of service.is big time.
    Totally agree. I had a question about my tickets this morning, and he got back to me by email within an hour to assure me that everything was correct. The entire ticket office is doing a great job (especially when you think back to what this process was like last year).

everything worked out fine. Thanks Matt.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I'm in 311 and those are great seats. The Club level is outstanding. I think when you get to those seats you are going to be extremely happy. There are also some of the best concession accomodations in the dome in that area. Seriously, I was in the Plaza last year and I'm fired up about being in 311 this year. You will not regret those seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I'm in 311 and those are great seats. The Club level is outstanding. I think when you get to those seats you are going to be extremely happy. There are also some of the best concession accomodations in the dome in that area. Seriously, I was in the Plaza last year and I'm fired up about being in 311 this year. You will not regret those seats.
    If I'm not mistaken, those are the highest priced tickets for Saints games. The club level has access so special dining that normal seating doesn't, even in the lower bowl (except for the center lower section which also has a club).

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, those are the highest priced tickets for Saints games. The club level has access so special dining that normal seating doesn't, even in the lower bowl (except for the center lower section which also has a club).
    I was just on the phone with one of the guys in my group. We are stoked about being in 311. He's sat there for Saints games and felt they were the best seats in the dome. I haven't been up there. The company I'm with has Saints seats in 141, on the 45 yard line (and they have a club access below). My bud has been all over the dome for Saints games and is fired up about being in 311. I think GreatestStory is going to be pleasantly surprised.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information