2006 HOME ATTENDANCE
    LSU 7,320

Yeah right.

Default Re: Baseball Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun
    2006 HOME ATTENDANCE
    LSU 7,320

Yeah right.
    Peppers home attendance 2k plus yeah right and really did have 500 people at that recruiting bash and ULL really avgs 15k at the football games

Why must the peppers lie about their program?

You can look it up yourself. It's all listed in the NCAA record book.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888
    You can look it up yourself. It's all listed in the NCAA record book.
    I know for a fact that there was not 500 people at that recruiting bash and the DA printed the typical lie inflating the number. There was only about 200 or so.

LSU does not have to make up attendance or ticket sales numbers. We sell more basketball season tickets than the peppers sell football season tickets.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinetiger
    I know for a fact that there was not 500 people at that recruiting bash and the DA printed the typical lie inflating the number. There was only about 200 or so.

LSU does not have to make up attendance or ticket sales numbers. We sell more basketball season tickets than the peppers sell football season tickets.
    A post at 12:55 by evangelinetiger? how much time are they giving these kids for recess these days? They should be spending this time learning grammar and social sciences.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    A post at 12:55 by evangelinetiger? how much time are they giving these kids for recess these days? They should be spending this time learning grammar and social sciences.
    typical pepperfan, busted in a the lie and attacking me personally b/c you know that I am telling you the truth.

why must pepperfan lie about the program?

Get back to work Topher.

I'm working really hard over here.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Yeah, a dish washer told him it wasn't 500. That's what passes for fact in ET's world.

UL Baseball Re: Baseball Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun
    2006 HOME ATTENDANCE
    LSU 7,320

Yeah right.
    That is season tickets sold, not actual attendance. Ask ANY lsu fan. They give that attendance every game as the official box attendance but the true attendance last year was much less!!! They had a bad season and lsu like anyother team your following drops off when your not winning!!

DaddyCajun

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    That is season tickets sold, not actual attendance. Ask ANY lsu fan. They give that attendance every game as the official box attendance but the true attendance last year was much less!!! They had a bad season and lsu like anyother team your following drops off when your not winning!!

DaddyCajun
    Good morning pepperfan.

Well if LSU had a bad season last yr and they did, what kind of seasons have the rajunpeppers had in the 6?

Let's see, since 00 LSU has been to the CWS three times and won it once, they peppers went once and never made it back, including getting eliminated by the Tigers in 02.

As for the attendance, I agree at some games it was a sell out, but others that had to be tickets sold. Of course, the peppers only manage to sell 2k tickts, but yet pepperfan is at again attacking LSU for doing something better than ULL.

Tell me pepperan, why must lie to make your program look better?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun
    Yeah, a dish washer told him it wasn't 500. That's what passes for fact in ET's world.
    My source was working at the restrauant and he says that they were told that 200 people were coming and that is what they prepared for.

Were you at the event? Did you get a count of the people there? Do you not believe that the DA would lie to make the pepper's event look better than it was? Has pepperfan not lied before to the program look better? Do I need to bring up the Penthalem Ranking of the Michigan Helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun

DaddyCajun
    Sarcasm mode activated.

Do you mean to tell me that LSU lies about its actual attendance figures? I thought only mid-majors had to lie about those sorts of things?

Sarcasm mode deactivated.

Thread Information