Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ECU Tickets sold.

Default Re: ECU Tickets sold.

The day game should help attendance. It was really late when the game ended last year. No time to celebrate!

It is the priority deadline according to the form.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    The UL website says the deadline to buy priority tickets is Thursday. Is this the same as buying tickets through UL at all?
    Yes sir.

The news needs to stop reporting it as a deadline

I just tried ticketmaster and the best available seats are loge endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Yea this just doesn't make much sense. It's got to be just the Priority deadline.
    That is correct. Don't make too much over this. This is just the way UL is adding a benefit to RCAF membership with the priority seating. The deadline was set so that they can then start assigning seats based on the forms they have received.

You should still purchase using the forms they have even if you don't meet the RCAF or season ticket requirements . they will assign the best seats they have remaining based on postmark date for your entry (or email date if emailed).

They will continue selling tickets until they don't have anymore - that won't end on the 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    The day game should help attendance. It was really late when the game ended last year. No time to celebrate!
    I found time to celebrate anyway!

FAct!! The Cajun Dome had to put 3 people to do the phones for The New Orleans bowl requests, due to the high interest level from fans! Tics Selling like hot cakes! Fact! I spoke to Mr Greg Davis personally!

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    FAct!! The Cajun Dome had to put 3 people to do the phones for The New Orleans bowl requests, due to the high interest level from fans! Tics Selling like hot cakes! Fact! I spoke to Mr Greg Davis personally!
    FACT!!! You are the MAN for reporting this!! Fact!!!

FACT, they should never have less than 3 people! Fact people wouldn't get so aggravated with the ticket office fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    I found time to celebrate anyway!
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    FACT, they should never have less than 3 people! Fact people wouldn't get so aggravated with the ticket office fact!
    Someone doesn't know the logistics of hiring employees.especially in the current climate.

Bull s h I t, I know 4 people employed there, they are just never working, try to get shivaun to answer her phone, see how long that takes, I'm pretty sure they could get a few temps to work the window for a couple weeks while they try to take 20,000 ticket reservations instead of the poor lady that sits there by herself.

The deadline is to raise your RCAF donation to raise your number of priority seats. The tickets are not on sale. They are just being reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Bull s h I t, I know 4 people employed there, they are just never working, try to get shivaun to answer her phone, see how long that takes, I'm pretty sure they could get a few temps to work the window for a couple weeks while they try to take 20,000 ticket reservations instead of the poor lady that sits there by herself.
    No wonder,CC. Shivaun retired some time ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information