Thread: Undefeated Lady Cajuns of UL rally back to beat Interstate 10 rival

1. UL Softball Undefeated Lady Cajuns of UL rally back to beat Interstate 10 rival

Just when UL looked to cruise through the rest of the 21st Annual Louisiana's Classic, the Cajuns found themselves in rough seas with in-state rival McNeese.

"It's like (former Dallas Cowboys football coach) Bill Parcels said all season long, 'Don't get out the anointing oil just yet,' " said head coach Michael Lotief. "After Friday and Saturday everyone was telling us how good we are and all that, but this team is going to have to go through some growing pains."

That said, the Cajuns (6-0) found a way to battle back and overcome a 3-0 deficit to defeat McNeese (1-5) 4-3 Sunday.

The rest of the story

Grant Alexander
    Sports Correspondent

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Undefeated Lady Cajunsof UL rally back to beat Interstate 10 rival

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy
    I had heard about that head gear Cuevas wears from Stevei P on the radio. Anyone know what happened for her to have to wear that? Broken jaw?

Girls did an awesome job this weekend. Let me reiterate15 freshmen on a squad of 22.

Nope.Im not brave enough to say it just yet.

Z.

Default Re: Undefeated Lady Cajunsof UL rally back to beat Interstate 10 rival

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    I had heard about that head gear Cuevas wears from Stevei P on the radio. Anyone know what happened for her to have to wear that? Broken jaw?

Girls did an awesome job this weekend. Let me reiterate15 freshmen on a squad of 22.

Nope.Im not brave enough to say it just yet.

Z.
    2008 will be SWEET for the Cajuns??? 2009? 2010? Got them new shades yet?

Thread Information