Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When do we get to meet the coaches

Default Re: When do we get to meet the coaches

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Is it just me, or did the IQ level on the board suddenly drop about 20 pts?

Z.
    I was wondering what that sucking sound was. WHOOOOSH!!! The sound of the IQ level plummeting.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
    Usually there's a press conference ???????????????????

If you know for certain about a press conference anywhere in America to announce the hiring of an assistant football coach, let me know.
    This person is excited about UL football, asks a question, and you hammer him for it with your sarcasm. You should stop eating the ____ed soaked cornflakes. What is it about life that makes you want to rain on so many parades? That black cloud hovering over your head is going to start dropping acid rain if you don't watch out.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2
    I was wondering what that sucking sound was. WHOOOOSH!!! The sound of the IQ level plummeting.
    Don't worry fellas, I'm checking in this morning. I've restored the IQ. In fact, I've improved it greatly.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat
    This person is excited about UL football, asks a question, and you hammer him for it with your sarcasm. You should stop eating the ____ed soaked cornflakes. What is it about life that makes you want to rain on so many parades? That black cloud hovering over your head is going to start dropping acid rain if you don't watch out.
    Three posts by Walker, on the same thread, all during the time of his show. I've always wondered why there were so many extended pauses during the broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Three posts by Walker, on the same thread, all during the time of his show. I've always wondered why there were so many extended pauses during the broadcast.
    Your clock is off, dude. Posts were made long before the show started.

But thanks for caring.

uuuhhhhh, the clock on here seems to be right on time. just sayin. all seem to have been sent between 3 and 6. just, throwin it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux

Ha ha!! Walker stick to your show and lay off the message board. We are just "simple-minded" fans and don't really know anything about Cajun athleticswhat a joke!

Can't stand when Jay takes a valid OPINION, which in my book, an opinion is just an opinion and can't be wrong, and laughs at it as if he's the HOLY ONE!

Oh well, continue on with those great opinionsDon't let that "Tea-pot from Happy Town" get you flustered.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free lunch in the Union for next years basketball recruits. We're not gonna give scholarships to them next year just free hot plates and a one year subscription to the UL newspapergotta love the VERM!

Can't wait until BASEBALLthis will be an awesome team

Support Re: When do we get to meet the coaches

Also, please don't be stingy next Wednesday Night. The recruiting bash is always and will be a great time, please give generously as we all know money will ultimately and directly affect our football program. Go CAJUNS!

I'm going to Legend's for lunch today and try to forget how dumb we are.

But thanks for caring.
    BOP, we're both "jewels in the rough". My claim to fame!

But thanks for caring.
    Regardless when you claim to ahve made the posts, my comment was referring to the show everyday. I could never figure out what was going on during those several seconds pauses, but after reading this board, and the other one, and noticing when you post some of your scripture, it makes more sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information