Well we are in and that is all that matters, but doing a little looking around, here is where it all shakes out, someone possibly 3 teams could be left out of the bowl senario. The only one I wish would be left out is ULM, and I doubt that happens. But here is what the breakdown is. 71 teams are bowl eligible for 70 spots. The three that have to win this weekend are UConn and Pitt, both are 5-6 and play this weekend needing to win to get in. UConn plays Cincy and Pitt plays USF as well as GA Tech playing FSU. If their are 74 teams bowl eligible for the 70 spots, who gets left out, heck, if there are 71 teams bowl eligible, who gets left out.

I know someone esle said about why did we accept so early, my take is this. Their are no definites in Bowls for teams from the MAC, CUSA, WAC and SBC, so you need to guarentee yourself a bowl spot as early as possible. You dont want to be be left holding an 8-4 record and staying home.

If WKU gets left home again, all hell could break loose in Deliverence City, Kentucky, better known as Bowling Green. My assumption is that MT, ASU, UL are guarentees.