Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hotels for the bowl games

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Hotels for the bowl games

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    Stayed at the Wyhndam on Barrone last year.it was really nice. My buddies stayed at the Astor Crowne Plaza and loved it. I booked 2 nights at the W for this trip.I've never stayed there but I've heard nothing but good things.going for $105 a night with a thanksgiving discount on hotels.com. I would assume that it will be relatively easy to get a room being that it will be Christmas weekend and there are no conventions and saints will be in Dallas. Unless of course I'm wrong haha
    I know some of your buddies Azz-tor Crowne Plaza suits them just fine Tell them all I said, "hey!"

Z

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    If you want to really experience the NO Bowl stay where the team stayslast year it was the Marriott on Canal. The team members are in the lobby.the big screen was playing constantly with season highlightsall the events start from the host hotel. It is worth an extra money you might have to pay because you will spend it in taxis going to and from the Mariott if you dont stay there. I would have to assume because of its size that they will stay there again. We were at the Royal Sonesta last week and I had my Ragin Cajun shirt on.the man who put our bags in the car said.we all sure hope the Cajuns come back this year (they made alot of money)!! I just thought it was neat that he remembered a year later.
    We've got Bourbon balcony roomsThis could get ugly!

Our yearly reminder to not pay the exorbitant hotel parking fees.

Get yourself a Harrah's reward card and avoid the fees. Just 30 minutes of playing per day gets you 24 hours of free parking.

For my 3 nights, that's a savings of $100. That'll get me a few drinks.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Our yearly reminder to not pay the exorbitant hotel parking fees.

Get yourself a Harrah's reward card and avoid the fees. Just 30 minutes of playing per day gets you 24 hours of free parking.

For my 3 nights, that's a savings of $100. That'll get me a few drinks.
    You are a professional.

Z

Yup. Doesn't matter what you play either. You can play penny slots for 30 minutes (lose at most a buck) and get free parking for 24 hours and a free drink from the cocktail to boot

Going to intercontinental Astor crown was out of bowl slots the Monday afterwe got our invite Ecu fans are going to have a hard time getting bowl rates

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information