Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Hotel if Mobile, AL

Default Re: Best Hotel if Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Beau, you think there is a good enough chance that the Cajuns end up in mobile that you have already booked a room there?

I booked a room at the Marriott in new orleans already and have the choice to cancel if the Cajuns go to a different bowl. I just didn't know the chance of the Cajuns ending up in mobile was high enough to book a room there.

What say you?
    I booked because there are a very limited number of hotels in downtown Mobile. Only 5 or 6. I definitely want to stay near wherever the festivities are so I don't have to drive after celebrating.

Like everyone suggested, it's no loss to cancel if we end up somewhere else. That's also why i booked NOLA 6 weeks ago. I don't want to be "that guy" who waits until the last minute to make plans and misses on an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Hell, make your reservations everywhere.you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance. Not billed until the stay is complete

Z
    I'm going to start making reservations in Pasadena, Tempe, and Miami every year. Eventually the Rose, Fiesta, or Orange has to come calling, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information