Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: USA@Louisiana Game Attendance Predictions

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: USA@Louisiana Game Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Say it ain't so, Jay!
    Jay predicted Hud would go 4-8 his first season. Jay can't predict. We'll be much closer to 16.5k than Jay thinks.

I am predicting 23, 500 in attendance. As an RCAF member, my family and I will be there early tailgating with 3 additional people, who have never seen a UL game. It's the highlight of our weekend together. We owe it to the seniors to be there for the last home game. We also debated on going to the women's basketball game at noon too on campus. Geaux UL!

Hope the 4 p.m. start helps.
    Turbine, can you research the attendance of the last 10 home games of Thanksgiving weekend?
    I wonder what attendance runs for other Sun Belt teams on this weekend.

Wasn't the ulm game the weekend after thanksgiving last year? Didnt we have 29,000 or so?

Edit: nevermind we played them on November 5th last year. For some reason I thought it was much later but they were our last home game.

I think attendance will be somewhere around 18,000. Hope I'm wrong and we get more. These kids deserve a big crowd.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Looks like thanksgiving doesn't effect Texas. I mean the game is on thanksgiving! And we are talking about it effecting us two days later, time to stop making excuses!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    Looks like thanksgiving doesn't effect Texas. I mean the game is on thanksgiving! And we are talking about it effecting us two days later, time to stop making excuses!
    We also aren't Texas...yet.

Agree, I just find it concerning that we will not go over 20k for the third straight home game.

Interesting kent state put 18,230 yesterday to watch their #23 ranked team go 11-1 and finish 8-0 in conference! I guess we aren't that bad right?

The campus is deserted. You can shoot a cannon down the Hebrard Boulevard and not hit anybody. A few cars parked here and there in the parking garages. Don't look for too many students at the game. School starts up again on Monday. I'm thinking Jays prediction might be a bit optimistic. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    The campus is deserted. You can shoot a cannon down the Hebrard Boulevard and not hit anybody. A few cars parked here and there in the parking garages. Don't look for too many students at the game. School starts up again on Monday. I'm thinking Jays prediction might be a bit optimistic. We will see.
    The student turnout was a pleasant surprise. The students really were great all year long. Most impressive to me was how many of them were still there in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    The student turnout was a pleasant surprise. The students really were great all year long. Most impressive to me was how many of them were still there in the 2nd half.
    The reason is most of the people in the student section weren't students! A lot of alumni and recent graduates took over the "student" section last night!

Noone on our group had our tickets checked

15. Default Re: USA@Louisiana Game Attendance Predictions

It is just totally insane----they won't listen---I left my tickets in DeRidder ---that didn't help!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information