Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (31) vs WKU (27)

1. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (31) vs WKU (27)

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Terrance will be scary good if he stays healthy. He is probably the bet QB in conference right now, and has plenty of room to grow.
    Terrance is good, but don't get ahead of ourselves, this conference has some really good QB's coming back next season:

Kolton Browning/ULM will be a Senior and he is very good
    Logan Kilgore/MT will be a senior and had his best season and is getting better
    Corey Robinson/Troy will be a senior but the kid that backs him up will be a Sophomore and they make a good 2 headed monster, one throwing and one running.
    Graham Wilbert/FAU has improved alot this year, not at the level of the guys above him, but pretty good and FAU is improving.
    WKU/Mauro wil be a Sophomore next year and everyone in Bowling Green wants him to start now.

I think Broadway is in the top 1/2 of this group, and I like that he is only a Sophomore, but Browning and Kilgore are very good as well. I wouldnt be suprised if Kolton Browning is the Preseason SBC player of the year, next year.

2. UL Football Re: Final: Louisiana (31) vs WKU (27)

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I stayed to the very end, and very glad that I did. It was a great ending to a game that was looking bleak for a while. We could not stop them from running up the middle even though every single person in that stadium knew they were doing it. That was a sweet touchdown for sure.

I like the fact that Coach Hud pays attention to what's going on around him. It's refreshing to see a coach care about what the fans are thinking. He may not change his mind or sway with every opinion that the fans throw his way, and I wouldn't expect him to nor should he. I just like the fact that he is aware and is wanting the fans involvement in the program.
    First of all why would anyone stay until around six minutes to go, and leave? I mean you are still cold, tired, and upset. May as well stay and support the players and coaches. Traffic leaving is not that bad.

Hud, like other lying coaches say they do not pay attention to what fans are saying about individual games, and decisions during the season. They all lie, it is not like I am saying he is unique, or bad he SHOULD lie. He should also try and forget about getting into a p!$$!ing match with the fans, and focus on USA.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (31) vs WKU (27)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    First of all why would anyone stay until around six minutes to go, and leave? I mean you are still cold, tired, and upset. May as well stay and support the players and coaches. Traffic leaving is not that bad.

Hud, like other lying coaches say they do not pay attention to what fans are saying about individual games, and decisions during the season. They all lie, it is not like I am saying he is unique, or bad he SHOULD lie. He should also try and forget about getting into a p!$$!ing match with the fans, and focus on USA.
    I have to admit I didn't notice the people leaving, I guess because our group doesn't leave until after the fight song is played for the players after the game . leaving isn't even thought about. But I guess there is a lot I don't understand about a LOT of our "fans" . this was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day and we are playing a team that we desperately wanted/needed to beat, a team that thought they owned us AND if we win, we are bowl elgible, and the turnout was 20K and even the tailgating crowd was sparse . I don't know where everyone was but I do know they missed a fantastic game . their loss!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Corey Robinson/Troy will be a senior but the kid that backs him up will be a Sophomore and they make a good 2 headed monster, one throwing and one running.
    are you talking about deon anthony, because he will be a senior net year

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

First of all why would anyone stay until around six minutes to go, and leave?
    That's a "tradition" I'd like to see go away. I just don't get it either. I think it's partly my fault. I sport the thong during tailgating and a lot of what happens after that is pretty much anticlimactic. I'm going to talk to T-Joe and the UL SID about getting me down on the field with the band following the end of the game. and have me do the full. as I refer to it. "Bourbon Street Nasty". When word gets out. no one will be leaving early. It's kind of like driving by a really bad accident. you don't want to look. but you do.

Oh. and even Hud will sneak a peek. but say he didn't. And Jay will scream, "Cajuns Win! Cajuns Win! Cajuns Win!"

6. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (31) vs WKU (27)

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    That dude blistered us, but if we don't turn the ball over, we jump out to a decent lead and limit his carries. Broadway and Harris had more conbined yards than Andrews on 17 fewer carries.
    ----The kind of holes at the LOS that backs just dream of to run through----Can somebody on here tell the blocking scheme---Zone, read, trap, isolation --what the hell was going on---very few cutbacks!!!

7. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (31) vs WKU (27)

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    are you talking about deon anthony, because he will be a senior net year
    Yes, Deon Anthony and regardless, Anthony and Robinson make a very good duo at QB.

HUd knows what the fans are saying. Some of the grad assistants peruse the message boards. The word gets back to him. At QB Club he even commented about posts last week from a guy he called "Bandwagon Queen". That got a laugh from the crowd so most people there must cruise the boards as well.

Just watched the ESPN3 broadcast, and I hate to add fuel to this already blazing fire, but one announcer calls us Louisiana-Lafayette the entire game, while the other calls us Louisiana the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    HUd knows what the fans are saying. Some of the grad assistants peruse the message boards. The word gets back to him. At QB Club he even commented about posts last week from a guy he called "Bandwagon Queen". That got a laugh from the crowd so most people there must cruise the boards as well.
    i see what you did there

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So far, he's been pretty smart about fan chatter. Hud hasn't really been tested at UL with an avalanche of negative (and I hope the conditions never lead to it). We're actually, as a fanbase, fortunate to have BWK be so outspoken. It's a lot easier for Hud to keep addressing the entire fanbase wild chatter by talking about one or two fans through their forum usernames. I think Kyle likes the attention. so it's kind of a match made in college football coaching-fan heaven.

I noticed he wasn't in his seat at the WKU game.

Glad I missed that lunch, I would have spit my food out!

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Just watched the ESPN3 broadcast, and I hate to add fuel to this already blazing fire, but one announcer calls us Louisiana-Lafayette the entire game, while the other calls us Louisiana the entire game.
    These two guys have gotten much better. PBP guy did use Louisiana-lafayette the entire game, while the color used Louisiana.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    These two guys have gotten much better. PBP guy did use Louisiana-lafayette the entire game, while the color used Louisiana.
    Forrest Conoly is the color guy who has done a 180 since he coved UL for the Troy game.

Kudos Forest Conley and thanks.

So he actually has the real coach talking about him. "BANDWAGON QUEEN" that's so funny.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information