Thread: Basketball Goal Attendants

UL Basketball Basketball Goal Attendants

Received this email earlier.

Dear Rebounders Club Members,

The UL Men’s Basketball team is in need of “Goal Attendants” for the 2012-13 basketball season. The Attendants may be boys OR girls, anywhere from second grade thru sixth grade. Basketball is the one sport where it is grade eligibility, as opposed to age eligibility.

The child will not have to work every home game. I do realize there are children only able to work certain games, hence, I create a spreadsheet, mark the those particular games as per their request, then from there I rotate the remainder of the schedule.

Should you know of anyone who may be interested please have them contact me via email at aes1627@louisiana.edu, or have them call my office, 262.3865. I am attaching a home game schedule for your convenience.

I genuinely appreciate your help with this matter.

Sincerely,

Angela S. Romero
    Administrative Assistant
    Ragin' Cajun Basketball

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Basketball Goal Attendants

I know this is overboard, but I've always thought the kids who do this should have a push broom style of towel rather than four or five kids with bath/hand towels. I just thought it would look more professional and get the job done more consistently.

I guess the downside from the kids perspective is it would be a job rather than just a reason to walk around on the court during the game. I guess I've fallen into the old fuddy duddy class.

3. Default Re: Basketball Goal Attendants

Am I to old?

I would love to have this on my resume.

4. Default Re: Basketball Goal Attendants

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I know this is overboard, but I've always thought the kids who do this should have a push broom style of towel rather than four or five kids with bath/hand towels. I just thought it would look more professional and get the job done more consistently.

I guess the downside from the kids perspective is it would be a job rather than just a reason to walk around on the court during the game. I guess I've fallen into the old fuddy duddy class.
    And I join you in this as a pet peeve of mine-----Always doing the deal half ___ at best----At least RA's lil bro won't be dancing and being in Harm's way!!!

Thread Information