Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WKU@Louisiana Game Info Center

UL Football WKU@Louisiana Game Info Center

Default Re: WKU@Louisiana Game Info Center

The football team seems to be in good spirits.or at the 40 or so around me in EKL tonight are. I pity the blood clots coming into the swamp this Saturday. The team will be ready. I feel a huge win coming.

Yea I like Harry Peoples' post-FL comment - "I feel sorry for WKU". If we can get some long drives like we did against ULM and not allow WKU to control the clock, we will win. If we play into their game plan, like we did vs. NT, our D will wear down quickly. I think the former is more likely

TV: ESPN3_(Jonathan Yardley & Forrest Conoly)

So apparently, we have dumb & dumber calling this game for usagain
    3rd time this season? First was troy, and we won. What was the 2nd?

Maybe we have earned some respect in their eyes and we may get some credit from them.

The second was FIU I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    TV: ESPN3_(Jonathan Yardley & Forrest Conoly)

So apparently, we have dumb & dumber calling this game for usagain
    3rd time this season? First was troy, and we won. What was the 2nd?

Maybe we have earned some respect in their eyes and we may get some credit from them.

I see from their Game Notes that WKU is one of our conference members that will not recognize us as Louisiana, but rather as Louisiana Lafayette and UL L.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    The second was FIU I believe.
    Then we are 2-0 with those clownsbring 'em back every game!

What is the best lot for visitor parking maybe getting to the game 1.5 hours before kickoff? Also any to stay away from if open spots are available?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by WKUYG View Post
    What is the best lot for visitor parking maybe getting to the game 1.5 hours before kickoff? Also any to stay away from if open spots are available?

You wont be able to park inside the fence Its all passes to park. All thse letters?? No park!! There are open fields around the Stadium, there should be police showing you where to go.

Z

Park by the Hilton Garden INN. Not in their parking lot, but I think the public parking is behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Park by the Hilton Garden INN. Not in their parking lot, but I think the public parking is behind them.
    Yes, public lot is behind the Hilton garden inn. It is just off the northeast corner of this map.

You may also be able to park in the Cajundome parking lot if there is no event going on.

1.5 hours prior to game time??? Why get there so late? You'll need 4 hours minimum to enjoy the afternoon.

The only general parking spots available are the areas labeled "G" on the map, but 1.5 hours prior to kickoff you can bet that the G area will be full. Follow the others advice and head to the grass behind the Hilton Garden Inn. For GPS/directions purpose just type Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette, LA and you should be guided in the right direction.

Thanks I will most likely park Hilton Garden Inn

BeauCajun if it was only myself and son (WKU student) we would get there earlier but 1.5 hours is about the limit for my wife. She's the boss.well not really but as long as she doesn't complain about all the trips we make for football & basketball I let her think she is.

btw she never gets on this PC or I would delete the history

Gameday!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information