Thread: Proud of the players

1. Default Proud of the players

Great game.

Coaches had an incredible game plan, kind of deviated from it at the end.

Of course I'm not dumb enough to think the #6 team in the country didn't make adjustments, but UL had this game.

Thanks players.

Default Re: Proud of the players

The defense who we have been ripping on the season, was outstanding.

Couldn't be more proud of a group of young men. Way to play your hearts out.

Coaching staff on the other hand

very proud of our boys!

Defense played tremendously! And I was super impressed with the game Broadway played as well! Really seems to be maturing over last few weeks. Proud of you boys!!

Definitely proud of the players. No complaints about their effort. This is all on the coaches.

D line and o line played like men today. The effort out of the players today was pretty outstanding.

Extremely proud of our players. Also of the coaches who had them prepared.even though they were a bit shorthanded.to strap it on against #6 in the country. And they called a quality 58 minutes.

With that said.too bad our offense was not given the opportunity to try for the win in that last series.

Outstanding effort by the dline - Hamilton was manhandling #77 for Florida on almost every play - Ringo too!

Proud of those players - it's nice to see us be physical on defense against an SEC team.

Plus, how many of our key players are sophomores - I see a bright future for the rest of this season and the next couple years as well.

What a contrast to the Bustle and ugh Baldwin eras!

I noticed Hud and Muschamp had a longer than usual chat after the game while shaking hands. I wonder what was said?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    I noticed Hud and Muschamp had a longer than usual chat after the game while shaking hands. I wonder what was said?
    Hud: "You owe me one"

Muschamp and Hud go way back. Muschamp was the Defensive Coordinator at Valdosta State on his way up when Hud was at North Alabama. They have known and respected each other for a long time. But you are right, Muschamp owes Hud one now.

Thread Information