Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (20) vs. #6 Florida (27)

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (20) vs. #6 Florida (27)

The fans don't have to get hit in the mouth all game only for the coaches to go conservative to end the game on them

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You never post after a win, only after losses.

You can turn it around.
    Of course I do, name ONE game we have won recently where we were not given a chance. Now go back and look at the other SB schools that have wins over teams they have no business beating.

This program is stagnant and has nothing to show for it. It is sick that most of you think we are too good for the 'Belt, but most other teams seemed to have passed us up. Don't you think we should win our conference outright before we think we need to leave?

3. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (20) vs. #6 Florida (27)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cajun View Post
    1st and goal from the 8 and no TD cost us the game.
    Everthing equal UL would have still lost by 3

You simply cannot afford to show a prevent-me offense to the #6 team in the country at their place.

What a great game plan by the coaches, probably the worse thing that happened to their game plan was UL being up by 7 for the 2nd-to-last drive and tied for the last drive with no time-outs.

The SEC entitlement is sickening. They have all of the money, all of the facilities and get all of the athletes. They should also not get all of the luck.

I see apb and our old friend mineshaft have crawled out of their respective holes.

6. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (20) vs. #6 Florida (27)

What if Patt had intercepted that pass???? Only Kelley I thought could have missed that!!!! Wow what a great game---so disappointed!!!

Tough, tough, loss you guys. Your players WON that game! Man, there is some good football being played in Louisiana these days. Get your bowl bid.

Extreme disappointment, I really hate these kind of games. I would rather get beat by 30, than to lose like we did. Just sad.

As frustrated as I am, it is always better to be in the game till the end.than to lose in a blowout. That's an easy choice.

10. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (20) vs. #6 Florida (27)

I will take :60 minutes of good football and a loss, over a blow out any day.

:55+ minutes not so much. It's still better than a blow out but it hurts much more.

Great coaching for 55 minutes. Fantastic effort for our players. Very very proud of them

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    As frustrated as I am, it is always better to be in the game till the end.than to lose in a blowout. That's an easy choice.
    Wish I felt the same.

This is what is so disheartening to me outside of the loss. When some fans hunger for something better, some of you are ready to tell us to hit the road. If this attitude continues, do you think there will be many fans left?

I was on the positive side for my whole time in school and for some time after, but I am frankly sick of it. I am tired of being the joke of 1A and have seen some progress, but think we need much more.

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Oh, and your logic makes sense? I speak the truth, Lafayette has TONS of LSU fans and if UL was worth a crap, more would follow them.
    Comparing points against ONE team? Classic dumbassery.

Funny how the damn Cajuns cannot seem to score a TD on LSU in 100 years. You guys are all delusional.

Go ____ yourself, _____.

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Truth hurts, huh ____ers? I really try my best not to turn my back on my Alma Mater, but I am SO sick of the excuses year after year.
    Bull____. It's pretty obvious from your comments that you sold out.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread Information