Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana@Florida Score Predictions

Default Louisiana@Florida Score Predictions

We need to move on from ULM

Let's get those predictions for this week. Don't care how bad you think it will be, submit it.

Default Re: Louisiana@Florida Score Predictions

31-17 florida

Try as I might, I cannot find a suitable prediction for this game. Florida has had some questions on offense, but the speed of the game is just different in the SEC. Don't rip my prediction. I just won't go against my team for this one.

UL 34
    Florida 31

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    Try as I might, I cannot find a suitable prediction for this game. Florida has had some questions on offense, but the speed of the game is just different in the SEC. Don't rip my prediction. I just won't go against my team for this one.

UL 34
    Florida 31
    I should add that 7 of that will come from a defensive touchdown.

51-24 UF. We score a few TDs late.

I was way off for ULM so hopefully I am way off this time too and we can.keep it competitive.

In my opinion, Florida is the best 2nd half team in the nation. If the Cajuns fall behind by more than 10 at half, then it becomes a money game. If the Cajuns are up by more than 10 at half, then it becomes a stressful nail biter at the end.

Florida 51
    UL 20

unfortunately i think our team will be distracted by the ULM game and won't be as focused

of course i could be wrong and they come out a million times more motivated and want to try and pull of a huge upset

I know HUD would not agree and our team will play to win, but as a fan, I wouldnt mind if tgey spent this week prepping for WKU.out of every game we have left, this UF game is by FAR the least important.unless we shock the world that is.

Florida Defense is really strong but their offense is not as good as some people think. At half time it will be a close game and UL will be in it, but I think Our Defense will give up a few big plays for the Florida Gators to widen the score a bit. I just hope we can keep up.

As of now I think Gators 28 Cajuns 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Florida 51
    UL 20

unfortunately i think our team will be distracted by the ULM game and won't be as focused

of course i could be wrong and they come out a million times more motivated and want to try and pull of a huge upset
    I hope so brother. I'll be wearing red and supporting them on Saturday regardlesd

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I know HUD would not agree and our team will play to win, but as a fan, I wouldnt mind if tgey spent this week prepping for WKU.out of every game we have left, this UF game is by FAR the least important.unless we shock the world that is.
    This is a stupid post. If we can beat Florida, we will get HUGE recognition for winning two big games back to back and WKU will definitely take that into consideration. If we overlook Florida and focus on WKU there could be huge embarrassment and even major injuries to result from.

I know you are going clearly off a "Fan" perspective but that is also why you are a Fan. Anyone who has ever played or coached football knows how ridiculous that statement was

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    their offense is not as good as some people think. Our Defense will give up a few big plays.
    A bad offense against a bad defense.who's going to win this face off??????

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I defer to raginlittlecajun for the Florida game prediction. Whatever that forum member predicts always comes true.

Heart: 31-30 cajuns

Head: 41-14 Fake Swamp Dwellers

Living in enemy territory, I've been privy to some of the local Gator talk. That being said

The Gators season is done. No more SEC games. no shot at the SEC championships without a lot of help. UGA needs a loss against Auburn or ole miss The only thing left for them is bragging rights against FSU.

They already characterized us a team that'll be outmatched, undersized and unable to compete. They are already chalking the next two games, UL and an FCS opponent, in the W column.

I strongly think they may be overlooking us. FSU is a big deal for them, even though its 3 weeks out.

With all that being said. We give em hell for 3 quarters before depth becomes an issue.

UF 38
    UL 27

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information