Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007 Ragin' Cajun Baseball

Default Re: Baseball broadcast on Internet .

Thanks, BOP, and even better for both programs and us happy listeners who can't attend games.

UL Baseball Re: Glass shatters La. Tech offense

I do have to say that Coach Sim has a very physical team, and a very large one. There are a number of very big guys. Tech out hit us in the game, and we had two unearned runs to their one. The big blow was Hawkins HR following two walks by a reliever. We had four double plays, and dropped another easy double play that resulted in the Tech unearned run. They had about three double plays as well, with Van Der Keere hitting into a couple (and should have been three but for a bungle by Tech). The promising thing was we had some big hits when we needed them, and Tech didn't. The game was close, including having the bases loaded with the tying run at the plate in the 8th. Too much sweating, but it was an interesting game to watch.

Default Re: Glass shatters La. Tech offense

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    LOL!! Look how Moanroes news paper took Dans article and jacked with it!!

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs./70227045/1006
    Yeah, but they slipped up and left the first UL in! lol

LOL!! Look how Moanroes news paper took Dans article and jacked with it!!

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs./70227045/1006
    i just wrote a letter to the editor asking him why he did this. if he asked dan to tamper with his article, and if this was standard practice for his newspaper. i await his response!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2
    Yeah, but they slipped up and left the first UL in! lol
    I believe that was just a tiny bit of Journalistic Integrity(borrowing a term from a thread on the Delphi board LOL!!).

That editor is an anus, but just credible enough to leave 1 UL in. Maybe he's a friend of Dan's?

Z.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    i just wrote a letter to the editor asking him why he did this. if he asked dan to tamper with his article, and if this was standard practice for his newspaper. i await his response!

Watch it!! I know about your temper!

j/k

Z.

lol.I just read your message. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
    I will do women's basketball on Saturday. And, you might be surprised tomorrow night.

Oh im surprised alright i didnt think they would get run out the gym in the 1st half-thought it would be the 2nd half

UL Basketball Ragin' Cajuns a Sparkling 10-0

Out of Gas!! was fun while it lasted!

Z.
    I've switched to baseball now.I'll check back on basketball later. We should at least compete with UNT, we did the other 2 games!

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    Oh im surprised alright i didnt think they would get run out the gym in the 1st half-thought it would be the 2nd half
    Whatever dude. I love how you are interested in the score though. Afraid you might have to bite your tongue?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee
    Whatever dude. I love how you are interested in the score though. Afraid you might have to bite your tongue?
    What in the world are we to think of someone who pays so much attention to something he doesn't even like?

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: UL@UNT Game Info & Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue
    31-18
    Cajuns are being out-rebounded

Cajuns losing 71-57
    If they don't watch it, Lucroy's gonna catch 'em and take down that 18 number. 6 R'sBI on the night.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau
    I've switched to baseball now.I'll check back on basketball later. We should at least compete with UNT, we did the other 2 games!
    Baseball program is one to be proud of. And when subpar rebuilding seasons happen there is not total collapse and not all the excuses. There is also not proclaimations by the coach of college world series berth before a season, especially before a rebuilding season (oh wait, I thought this year is the rebuilding season, so last year must have been the pre rebuilding season)

Oh well. it has been a tough season. But Sorry, I know this is off topic for this thread but could anybody tell me a score for the baseball game?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun918
    Oh well. it has been a tough season. But Sorry, I know this is off topic for this thread but could anybody tell me a score for the baseball game?
    Demons down to their last out.

Cajuns 10
    Demons 5

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun918
    Ballgame.

Cajuns 10
    Demons 5

Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread Information