Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007 Ragin' Cajun Baseball

Default Re: Baseball season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    So will the media guides be available in time for the first game?

THE MEDIA GUIDE COMES OUT ABOUT A MONTH INTO THE SEASON.

Default Re: Tony Robichaux interview begins anew

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express
    WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT JUNIOR. Why must you bring LSU into this? You simply read way too much into Refineryville. My thread has zero to do with your precious school that is best known for the a KKK Emperial Wizard, several convicts, the most corrupt political machine in US history, and James Carville who is not known as a fighting whatever, but a Ragin'Cajun, and he isn't even a Cajun.

And ULL is not known at all. Keeping talking crap about baseball, I bet that at the end of this season LSU will have a better season than the peppers.

ULL had a few good seasons a couple of years ago and has done nothing since, it hasn't even made a trip back to the CWS and you guys are acting like is a major player.

But be honest, you guys suck in football, the best ULLL could do was two .500 seasons, your basketball program is one of the worst in the country (of course LSU is not doing so great either) so I guess you must put all eggs in one basket.

I understand, but ULL is still a commuter school with a small following, and until it consistently put more than 15k in the stands, then it is simply bush league.

Default Re: Tony Robichaux interview begins anew

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinetiger
    And UL is not known at all. Keeping talking crap about baseball, I bet that at the end of this season LSU will have a better season than the peppers.

ULL had a few good seasons a couple of years ago and has done nothing since, it hasn't even made a trip back to the CWS and you guys are acting like is a major player.

But be honest, you guys suck in football, the best ULL could do was two .500 seasons, your basketball program is one of the worst in the country (of course LSU is not doing so great either) so I guess you must put all eggs in one basket.

I understand, but UL is still a commuter school with a small following, and until it consistently put more than 15k in the stands, then it is simply bush league.
    Thanks for your continued interested in UL athletics. Have a nice day Tigger!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunproud
    Anybody get their season tickets? We are only 2 weeks away, and I have not received mine. Hope they come soon. I can't wait for this season, especially after such a disapointing football and basketball season.
    Got my tickets cajunproud.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadRed
    Got my tickets cajunproud.
    Hope to see you there on Feb. 13 for opening night. If you go, first cool pop is on me

UL Baseball Baseball

Anyone have the projected starting lineup for Tuesday Night's baseball game against Nicholls State?

Hopefully we get a couple of chances to throw the "boot" out down the right field line.really looking foward to that!

Default Re: Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25
    Anyone have the projected starting lineup for Tuesday Night's baseball game against Nicholls State?

Hopefully we get a couple of chances to throw the "boot" out down the right field line.really looking foward to that!

ALWAYS ENJOY A GOOD "BOOT" TOSS!!

Robe said Glass will be on the mound, that's about all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    Robe said Glass will be on the mound, that's about all I know.
    Lucroy might be behind the plate:o

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04
    Lucroy might be behind the plate:o
    REALLY?

Z.

I am just anxious to see how many van de keere will jack out this year

12. UL Baseball Former UL stars return for Fan Day

Normally, UL's annual Fan Day is an opportunity for the Ragin' Cajun baseball team to relax, have some fun with the crowd and visit with their alumni that have matriculated to the professional ranks.

The Cajuns will do all those things today, but there's more of a sense of urgency this year.

Instead of having its traditional week between Fan Day and the start of the season, UL will be in the middle of final preparations for Tuesday's opening day against Nicholls State.

"We're trying not to do a lot differently," said Cajun coach Tony Robichaux. "We're going to be a little more careful in how we do some things."

That means the annual scrimmage between current team members and the program's professional products won't include several pitchers that could be in line for mound duty in the 6:30 p.m. Tuesday opener against the Colonels.

"We'll probably throw one inning each," Robichaux said, "and we'll probably also throw some redshirt guys since they're eligible to play in this one. You never know until Saturday, but since we only have four days we probably won't throw our starter arms."

The rest of the story

Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

ah beer, hot nuts hot chicks, and baseball

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns67
    ah beer, hot nuts hot chicks, and baseball

That a good lineup in itself for a great day. We should paint the boot UL related. I think that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_S_Cajun
    That a good lineup in itself for a great day. We should paint the boot UL related. I think that would be cool.
    Already done

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information