Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007 Ragin' Cajun Baseball

Default Re: Tony Robichaux interview begins anew

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos
    Looking forward to BOP having Tony on prior to games starting.
    I must say I would rather listen to the dodo pregame interview than "refineryville-baseball man's" son doing the interviewing

This is so COOL Re: Tony Robichaux interview begins anew

Quote Originally Posted by DeadRed
    I must say I would rather listen to the dodo pregame interview than "refineryville-baseball man's" son doing the interviewing
    Be nice, Mr. Bitter has come a long way. Unfortunately he only had a short way to go, but took I-49 to Airline, Airline to RefineryVILLE, and RefineryVILLE to Lafayette via I-10.

If he only could hear himself over and over again, "Now we welcome our guest Coach Robichaux of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Coach you have an outstanding core of players and pitching coming back to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, could you tell us why Hunter Moody picked the University of Louisiana at Lafaytette to play his college ball, and how about Buddy Glass, how on earth did you get him and Lecroy to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express
    Be nice, Mr. Bitter has come a long way. Unfortunately he only had a short way to go, but took I-49 to Airline, Airline to RefineryVILLE, and RefineryVILLE to Lafayette via I-10.

If he only could hear himself over and over again, "Now we welcome our guest Coach Robichaux of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Coach you have an outstanding core of players and pitching coming back to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, could you tell us why Hunter Moody picked the University of Louisiana at Lafaytette to play his college ball, and how about Buddy Glass, how on earth did you get him and Lecroy to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette?"
    Don't forget about "the fine sponsors ladies and gentlemen the fine sponsors," x 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express

Why must you bring LSU into this?

Considering that the LSU program achieved more in the 00s, it worst decade in the last three, than the peppers have in its history, I would think you could keep your mouths shut about it, but guess not.

Why would they not choose LSU over ULL?

LSU has more tradition, more wins, acutal champioships, more fans, better facilities, a better campus, bigger budget, a much better conference and generally is a better university.

5. Default Re: Tony Robichaux interview begins anew

Quote Originally Posted by cajunlove
    Don't forget about "the fine sponsors ladies and gentlemen the fine sponsors," x 200.
    We need the fine sponsors to tell him to refer to our school as UL or the University of Louisiana---I called the show and asked Coach what name he wanted to be called and the guy went crazy----We need to just call and say UL and ask that he say the same or we will not buy from his sponsors!!!!!!!! Pretty simple!!!!!

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajunlove
    I used to set my alarm for 8am on Saturday mornings, just to lie in bed and listen to him tell me all the fine products you could buy at Shop Rite, including Sprite Aruba Jam, or that I could go to the Hole in the Wall BAr and Grill, the hole in the wall bar and grill, JP road. You a little hungry, go to hole in the wall bar and grill, getcha lil humburger, getcha lil cheeseburger, lil bacon cheeseburger, getcha lil hot dog, lil chili dog, getcha lil chili dog with onions, with mustard. Lil Thirsty? getcha lil adult beverage, getcha lil water, lil soft drink. etc. It would make my day.

7. UL Baseball Re: Tony Robichaux interview begins anew

Personally I love the Saturday discussions between Mr Bitter and coach Robichaux. I think Mr. Bitter does us fans a great service. The simple consistency and longevity of the interview is impressive.

If you can't wait for Saturday CajunFan8301 is reporting (on delphi) "Coach will visit KPEL am ON FRIDAY morning at 8 AM. Check it out."

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    I used to set my alarm for 8am on Saturday mornings, just to lie in bed and listen to him tell me all the fine products you could buy at Shop Rite, including Sprite Aruba Jam, or that I could go to the Hole in the Wall BAr and Grill, the hole in the wall bar and grill, JP road. You a little hungry, go to hole in the wall bar and grill, getcha lil humburger, getcha lil cheeseburger, lil bacon cheeseburger, getcha lil hot dog, lil chili dog, getcha lil chili dog with onions, with mustard. Lil Thirsty? getcha lil adult beverage, getcha lil water, lil soft drink. etc. It would make my day.
    Funny freakin post.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux

Don't forget the "Sprite Remix" and Disani Water.

10. UL Baseball Ragin' Cajuns Baseball Fan Day Feb. 10

LOUISIANA La. - Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns baseball team kicks off the 2007 season with their annual fan day on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10.

The event is free and the first 500 fans will receive a free autograph book, hot dogs and Pepsi.

The Ragin' Cajuns baseball players from the current team and former players in professional baseball will be on hand to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans.

Gates open at 11:00 a.m. at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field.

There will be a homerun hitting contest at 12:30 p.m. Players from the current team will take on the Pros in the long ball competiton.

Following the homerun derby, the Ragin' Cajuns will take on the Pros in a scrimmage game at 1:00 p.m.

UL starts the 2007 season on Tuesday, Feb. 13 at the Tigue against in-state foe Nicholls State at 6:30 p.m.

LOUISIANA SI

11. UL Baseball Something to consider come .

selection time for the NCAA Tournament .

As most of you know, the Cajuns play a big three game series on the road against Arizona State this season. Sun Devil coach Pat Murphy replaces UNC-Greensboro coach Mike Gaski on the NCAA Selection Committee this season. Not only do the Cajuns have a chance to earn some bonus RPI points with some road wins against a top RPI squad . they have a chance to impress a member of the selection committee.

Brian

12. UL Baseball Re: Something to consider come .

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin
    Sun Devil coach Pat Murphy replaces UNC-Greensboro coach Mike Gaski on the NCAA Selection Committee this season.
    Brian
    Of course, it is my belief that Gaski was an ally.

Brian

Default Re: Something to consider come .

Pat Murphy sounds familiar, is that the name of alabama softball coach?

14. UL Baseball Re: Something to consider come .

Quote Originally Posted by Turner
    Pat Murphy sounds familiar, is that the name of alabama softball coach?
    Yes.

15. UL Baseball Re: Tony Robichaux interview begins anew

Great show as usual.

Very,VERY informative on the subject of APR and scholarships.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information