Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007 Ragin' Cajun Baseball

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Baseball audio on Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    This is just a shot in the dark but, are you using the same browser at work and home? Are you running netscape at one and IE at another, or possibly even firefox? Also if you are running Internet Explorer at both locations, make sure they are both running the most current version of internet explorer. This could help or it might not do anything at all. Just a suggestion.
    Its IE on both, but i also think its the same version. how would i check that out? I started to dowload the new IE 7 the other day, but then said screw it, i'll just stick with the old one. Maybe the version i have is really old, but it looks that same as everything i have here at work.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Its IE on both, but i also think its the same version. how would i check that out? I started to dowload the new IE 7 the other day, but then said screw it, i'll just stick with the old one. Maybe the version i have is really old, but it looks that same as everything i have here at work.
    Well the new IE looks a lot different than the old one. Also you may want to go into tools, internet options, and check to see if your cookie level is set high enough. Some websites require a higher amount of cookies for everything to work. It could be that you just need to adjust the meter slightly to allow for more cookies.

You can also check www.internetexplorer.com to see if your version is current.

Might also want to check for popup blockers (IE, Google, etc).

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun918
    sorry I did not see the thread already started about audio on the internet
    Where in Ms? I use to spend alot of time up there working.

Z.

Catch you boys later, I'm leaving for the Tigue. It's BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos
    Might also want to check for popup blockers (IE, Google, etc).
    I'm listening boys.not sure what happened. tried it the other night and had issues like i used to have. got on tonight and it works great.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I'm listening boys.not sure what happened. tried it the other night and had issues like i used to have. got on tonight and it works great.
    Were you able to hear Justin Robichauxs home run?

LOL!!! 1st at bat in his collegiate career, and he jacks it!

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Were you able to hear Justin Robichauxs home run?

LOL!!! 1st at bat in his collegiate career, and he jacks it!

Z.
    No! that's awesome. I heard where he came up to bat, but that was it.

After all that crap today about not being able to pick up the media player, I finally got it, and then my internet craps out. I guess that is what i get for "borrowing" the internet from those who live around my apt. complex. That is the way it goes sometimes. sometimes crappy interent all night, sometimes, it'll be faster than a race car for weeks. But, still no money out of my pocket.

I did get to hear Steve say that VDK's ball was "if it's fair its gone, it's fair, and it hits the wall" That was pretty funny. Then i heard him say Houston. i know last year he was saying Yooston.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Where in Ms? I use to spend alot of time up there working.

Z.
    Columbia, it is about 30 miles west of Hattiesburg.

No! that's awesome. I heard where he came up to bat, but that was it.

After all that crap today about not being able to pick up the media player, I finally got it, and then my internet craps out. I guess that is what i get for "borrowing" the internet from those who live around my apt. complex. That is the way it goes sometimes. sometimes crappy interent all night, sometimes, it'll be faster than a race car for weeks. But, still no money out of my pocket.

I did get to hear Steve say that VDK's ball was "if it's fair its gone, it's fair, and it hits the wall" That was pretty funny. Then i heard him say Houston. i know last year he was saying Yooston.
    yooston funny.

Z.

we are up 8-1 in the top of the 3rd.

Columbia, it is about 30 miles west of Hattiesburg.
    gotcha.

are you streaming?

Z.

No, it is not letting me, it just keeps on saying it is connecting

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25
    Anyone have the projected starting lineup for Tuesday Night's baseball game against Nicholls State?

Hopefully we get a couple of chances to throw the "boot" out down the right field line.really looking foward to that!
    Ya'll must have worn that boot out

dam.n

Is young Robichaux a stud or what!!!??

Z.

Final? Stats?

UL Baseball Re: Baseball

Final? Stats?
    Louisiana 15
    Nichols St 7

Justin Robichau's first college at bat is a Mamoth 3 run homer over the scoreboard. He also had a triple and a single for sure and a fly out.

DaddyCajun

ps Sure was cold out there!

Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information