Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007 Ragin' Cajun Baseball

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Baseball audio on Internet?

Cool. It even works in Baton Rouge! I know the irrelevance of that statement, but around here you always have to be on the lookout for some "interference". if you know what I mean.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Baseball audio on Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    Cool. It even works in Baton Rouge! I know the irrelevance of that statement, but around here you always have to be on the lookout for some "interference". if you know what I mean.
    Living here in BR, I know what you mean!!! I listened most of the day at work today, and enjoyed hearing the local shows!

Default Re: Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by cajun2bag
    Grant Derouen i think that i how you spell hurt his knee.not sure if it is bad or not. Moody is going to be fine Robe is just going to hold him out for a while. line up in the infield will be Santiago at 3rd, will long at short devon bourque at 2nd, and devery at 1st, tatford in left, logan in center and hatfield in right. Buddy will start the first game
    What about Xavier Alexander, will he see any playtime in the middle infield?

Xavier Alexander was the starting SS for the Cajuns team on Saturday. Law came in to replace him a couple innings later.

I do not know the extend of the injury, but Derouen was walking with a noticable limp when the players were being introduced.

Man, I am pumped up for baseball. This is my favorite time of year!

This is so COOL Re: Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08
    Xavier Alexander was the starting SS for the Cajuns team on Saturday. Law came in to replace him a couple innings later.

I do not know the extend of the injury, but Derouen was walking with a noticable limp when the players were being introduced.

Man, I am pumped up for baseball. This is my favorite time of year!

I think the important part of your comment was walking with a limp instead of on a set of crutches.

6. UL Baseball Ragin' Cajuns to open against Nicholls State

Opening Day is a hallowed institution in baseball, and UL's Ragin' Cajun squad may never have been more ready for that occasion to arrive.
    Whether they're ready to play is another story.

The Cajuns have been hampered by poor weather almost since the start of spring drills, and they'll see how much of a problem that's been when UL welcomes Nicholls State to M. L. "Tigue" Moore Field at 6:30 p.m.

"We're going to say we're ready," said Cajun coach Tony Robichaux, "but actually playing will tell us. We've had a lot of ups and downs with the weather, but we think we're as ready as we feel we can be."

The Cajuns, coming off a 39-20 season and a runner-up finish in last year's Sun Belt Conference race, were picked a close second in this year's league wars in the coaches' preseason poll. But several outside polls pick UL atop the league, mostly because of a solid corps of veterans on the mound and in the field.

The rest of the story

Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee
    I just checked it and it is working fine on my CPU. Must be a setting.

Yes, it's on 24/7.

As far as sporting events are concerned:

Football and Men's basketball will always be found on www.1079ishot.com

Whatever is being broadcast on ESPN 1420, whether it be women's basketball, baseball or softball, can be heard on www.espn1420.com.

NOW, HERE'S THE NEW THING

This year, baseball conference games and the Arizona State series will be broadcast on KPEL FM 105.1. The website is www.kpel1051news.com.

We're doing that for a couple of reasonsthe FM signal has a bigger reach and will enable us to reach a bigger live audience for the bigger games. Also, it will enable us to get more softball games on the radio.

Our contracts with syndicated shows on FM won't let us do all the games on FM, and that will make it somewhat confusing as to where to find the games.

But just remember.conference (and ASU) on FM, everything else on AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun2bag
    Grant Derouen i think that i how you spell hurt his knee.not sure if it is bad or not. Moody is going to be fine Robe is just going to hold him out for a while. line up in the infield will be Santiago at 3rd, will long at short devon bourque at 2nd, and devery at 1st, tatford in left, logan in center and hatfield in right. Buddy will start the first game
    Thanks for the info.

Now, let's play some baseball CAJUN STYLE.

When they broadcast two games, one is on 1420AM and one on 107.9FM. The link to all or the Regent stations is listed below, and you can click on the 107.9 broadcast directly. They still don't have the ESPN1420 link on this page.

http://www.regentcomm.com/lafayette_LA.htm

Quote Originally Posted by cajunproud
    Thanks for the info.

Now, let's play some baseball CAJUN STYLE.
    If Devon does not hit well then expect to see xavier take over at 2nd but i think he will start out behind devo

I am in Mississippi, if I want to listen to the game on the internet will I have any luck? anybody got any info?

sorry I did not see the thread already started about audio on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Are they streaming 24/7?

I just tried to get on at the 1420 site. i clicked the icon in the middle of the page, and i got this pop-up player, but its the same thing as when i used to try to go through 107.9's player to listen to games. its just a dead player, i click on the play button but nothing. so, apparently its an issue with my computer and some sort of setting or that i haven't downloaded a specific program or something. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyone know if they are gonna air the basketball or baseball game tomorrow night. I would think Basketball on 107.9 and baseball on 1420. therefore, the out of towners get the baseball game. no offense to you basketball guys, but i would much rather listen to the opening baseball game than the basketball game.
    When you open the link and the player window pops up, did you input your info into the ad looking thingy? I think it asks for your gender, age, and zip code. It's kind of like a mini survey before you can access the live feed. If that doesn't help then I'm not sure what the problem is because it is working fine for me.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    When you open the link and the player window pops up, did you input your info into the ad looking thingy? I think it asks for your gender, age, and zip code. It's kind of like a mini survey before you can access the live feed. If that doesn't help then I'm not sure what the problem is because it is working fine for me.
    Yeah I tried it here at work and it asked me for that information, so i'll be abl to listen to any games that are during the day. but at the house, that part didn't even come up. this blows.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Yeah I tried it here at work and it asked me for that information, so i'll be abl to listen to any games that are during the day. but at the house, that part didn't even come up. this blows.
    This is just a shot in the dark but, are you using the same browser at work and home? Are you running netscape at one and IE at another, or possibly even firefox? Also if you are running Internet Explorer at both locations, make sure they are both running the most current version of internet explorer. This could help or it might not do anything at all. Just a suggestion.

Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread Information