Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007 Ragin' Cajun Baseball

1. UL Baseball Baseball Fan Day: Current Cajuns knock off former Cajuns

Fans of Louisiana's Ragin' Cajun baseball team got a sneak peek at the 2007 edition of the team Saturday with the annual UL Baseball Fan Day at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field.

The current Cajuns took on a group of former Cajuns in a scrimmage with the current stars taking a 2-0 win in the four-inning affair.

Jonathan Lucroy ripped an RBI single in the bottom of the first inning to get the Cajuns on the board first.

Dillon Guillory then added an RBI double in the third inning to double the lead to 2-0.

The rest of the story

Default Re: Baseball Fan Day: Current Cajuns knock off former Cajuns

Fan day was great. my little boy loves all the free stuff he got.

Default Re: Baseball

All I know is that we have very good team speed this year. The word on the street is that there are two members of this team that is faster than John Coker. Yes two members, Josh Logan & Dustin Miller.

I would have never guessed that we would have one player as fast as Coker this soon much less two.

With that said, I would predict Josh Logan hitting in the #1 spot and playing CF.

Is Dustin Miller still planning to play football.

I didn't hear Mr. Bitter's interview with Coach Robe this Saturday, but someone told me that thought Coach said one of our starters blew out a knee sliding into second base. Is this true? Please tell me it is not.

What about Justin Robichaux? How is his arm? Will he be able to pitch this year? How is Moody's arm?

Who is starting at Shortstop?

I guess we will find out tomorrow.

UL Baseball Re: Baseball

Does anyone know the status of Jeff Cook? I know he had transferred to the Cajuns to play baseball, but have not heard anything about him.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnied
    Does anyone know the status of Jeff Cook? I know he had transferred to the Cajuns to play baseball, but have not heard anything about him.
    He never made the team.

Default Baseball audio on Internet?

Unfortunately, I have moved to the Houston area since last season, so no season tickets for baseball this year.

I know Hot 1079 carries only basketball and football and the last that I checked, 1420 is not available online. Is this information correct? Is there anyway that I can listen to my Cajuns baseball online?

Default Re: Baseball audio on Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee
    Unfortunately, I have moved to the Houston area since last season, so no season tickets for baseball this year.

I know Hot 1079 carries only basketball and football and the last that I checked, 1420 is not available online. Is this information correct? Is there anyway that I can listen to my Cajuns baseball online?

Actually, you are in luck. ESPN 1420 last Friday began streaming audio online.
    Simply go to www.espn1420.com and click listen live.

AWESOME!

Thanks Kal! You just made my season!

GOOOOOO CAJUNS!

UL Baseball Re: Baseball

Grant Derouen i think that i how you spell hurt his knee.not sure if it is bad or not. Moody is going to be fine Robe is just going to hold him out for a while. line up in the infield will be Santiago at 3rd, will long at short devon bourque at 2nd, and devery at 1st, tatford in left, logan in center and hatfield in right. Buddy will start the first game

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    Actually, you are in luck. ESPN 1420 last Friday began streaming audio online.
    Simply go to www.espn1420.com and click listen live.
    Are they streaming 24/7?

I just tried to get on at the 1420 site. i clicked the icon in the middle of the page, and i got this pop-up player, but its the same thing as when i used to try to go through 107.9's player to listen to games. its just a dead player, i click on the play button but nothing. so, apparently its an issue with my computer and some sort of setting or that i haven't downloaded a specific program or something. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyone know if they are gonna air the basketball or baseball game tomorrow night. I would think Basketball on 107.9 and baseball on 1420. therefore, the out of towners get the baseball game. no offense to you basketball guys, but i would much rather listen to the opening baseball game than the basketball game.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Are they streaming 24/7?

I just tried to get on at the 1420 site. i clicked the icon in the middle of the page, and i got this pop-up player, but its the same thing as when i used to try to go through 107.9's player to listen to games. its just a dead player, i click on the play button but nothing. so, apparently its an issue with my computer and some sort of setting or that i haven't downloaded a specific program or something. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyone know if they are gonna air the basketball or baseball game tomorrow night. I would think Basketball on 107.9 and baseball on 1420. therefore, the out of towners get the baseball game. no offense to you basketball guys, but i would much rather listen to the opening baseball game than the basketball game.
    I just checked it and it is working fine on my CPU. Must be a setting.

Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread Information