Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007 Ragin' Cajun Baseball

Default Re: Baseball broadcast on Internet .

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    Whats wrong then you going to help out the other broadcast teams.
    I will do women's basketball on Saturday. And, you might be surprised tomorrow night.

UL Baseball Re: Baseball broadcast on Internet .

What about the broadcast for the game tomorrow?
    Station said they would be down for 3-4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
    Man, some sort of bug hit our server. Nearly all of our stations internet feeds are down.

Hopefully they'll be back for tomorrow's basketball and baseball broadcasts.

And, if it's any consolation, I can't listen in Denton, either.
    I'm thinking about going to Denton for the game tomorrow. I live in Houston and my wife has a meeting in Dallas Thursday morning so I might make the trip up there. How is the Cajun fanbase normally in Denton?

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
    I will do women's basketball on Saturday. And, you might be surprised tomorrow night.

Ok BOP put down the crack pipe and come to your senses. The only surprise will be if North Tex doesnt run them out the gym

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    Ok BOP put down the crack pipe and come to your senses. The only surprise will be if North Tex doesnt run them out the gym
    speaking of cracks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    speaking of cracks

speaking of zebras did they let you for feeding time

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee
    Is there a Live Stat link as well?
    check your private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee
    I'm thinking about going to Denton for the game tomorrow. I live in Houston and my wife has a meeting in Dallas Thursday morning so I might make the trip up there. How is the Cajun fanbase normally in Denton?
    good to go.

Z

9. UL Baseball Glass shatters La. Tech offense

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Advertiser

It was less than three hours before Tuesday's game against state rival La. Tech, and Buddy Glass still wasn't sure he'd be pitching. Such were the ravages of a virus he originally thought might be strep throat.

"We almost scratched him," said UL baseball coach Tony Robichaux. "He'd been sick for a couple of days. But we gave him all day long, and he said he could go."

Good call.

Glass stifled a heavy-hitting Bulldog attack for nearly eight innings, scattering seven hits and not allowing an earned run, and his teammates did enough offensive damage for the Cajuns to claim a 5-1 victory before 2,482 fans at Moore Field.

"I wasn't sure all day," said Glass (3-0). "But in the pen I felt like I had everything going. I was getting some pitches up early, but around the fourth inning I started feeling pretty good."

"He just manned up and threw a gem," said Cajun designated hitter Scott Hawkins, whose three-run homer in the sixth inning provided Glass and closer Danny Farquhar some breathing room. "As sick as he was yesterday, he came out and gave us a chance to win."

The rest of the story

Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

Quote Originally Posted by Monroe NewsStar

It wasn't easy, but ULL gets past Tech

It was less than three hours before Tuesday's game against state rival Louisiana Tech, and Buddy Glass still wasn't sure he'd be pitching.

Such were the ravages of a virus he originally thought might be strep throat.

"We almost scratched him," said UL baseball coach Tony Robichaux. "He'd been sick for a couple of days. But we gave him all day long, and he said he could go."

Glass would go on to stifle a heavy-hitting Bulldog attack for nearly eight innings, scattering seven hits and not allowing an earned run, and his teammates did enough offensive damage for the Cajuns to claim a 5-1 victory before 2,482 fans at Moore Field.

"I wasn't sure all day," said Glass (3-0). "But in the pen I felt like I had everything going. I was getting some pitches up early, but around the fourth inning I started feeling pretty good."

"He just manned up and threw a gem," said Lafayette designated hitter Scott Hawkins, whose three-run homer in the sixth inning provided Glass and closer Danny Farquhar some breathing room. "As sick as he was yesterday, he came out and gave us a chance to win."

The rest of the story

By Dan McDonald
    Louisiana Gannett News

edited to add content

Default Re: Glass shatters La. Tech offense

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy
    LOL!! Look how Moanroes news paper took Dans article and jacked with it!!

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs./70227045/1006

I guess it all depends on your point of view.

It was a great crowd last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04
    I guess it all depends on your point of view.
    LOL!! I guess when you get your ssssss handed to you, it does change your perception of things!!!

nice job last night!

Z.

UL Softball Re: Baseball broadcast on Internet .

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin
    Is anyone getting the internet broadcast?

I was getting Stevie P's show this morning and all of the games this week. But I have been not able to tune in since this afternoon and the game is not coming in.

I am listening to Louisiana Tech's broadcast.

Cajuns lead 1-0 in the bottom of the first.

Brian
    Did anyone hear this also. I heard this weekend for the Illini series they announced UL Conference series will be broadcast on 105.1 Fm also. This is good because now those people who live outside the city limits of Lafayette will be able to hear the games at night or beyond 1420 am day range. I can't believe it took them this long to make this decision.

Geaux Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim
    Did anyone hear this also. I heard this weekend for the Illini series they announced UL Conference series will be broadcast on 105.1 Fm also. This is good because now those people who live outside the city limits of Lafayette will be able to hear the games at night or beyond 1420 am day range. I can't believe it took them this long to make this decision.

Geaux Cajuns.
    I posted it a while back. One correction. Those weekend games beginning with South Al are on 105.1 ONLY. They won't be on 1420. This will enable us to get a lot more softball games on the radio.

The baseball link will be www.kpel1051news.com.

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 . LastLast

Thread Information