Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana (40) vs. ULM (24) FINAL

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana (40) vs. ULM (24) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    The game was a dogfight just like I predicted in case you didn't remember. You should have left Baton Rouge and been there.
    Two replies to the same post.I got in someone's kitchen tonight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Now.it's bad.very bad. That team is nothing without Browning. You can keep up your hopes though.it won't help though. Good talk.
    Get a life bro. They will still have a winning season in my opinion. Where we're you tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    Wish we wouldn't have scored it. Changes the story line. Oh well. It will just fan the flames of the rivalry, which is a good thing!

You better believe ULM will remember this next year!
    Then they should remember that Berry rushed 11 and left our WR uncovered for any easy pitch and catch TD.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Get a life bro. They will still have a winning season in my opinion. Where we're you tonight?
    With browning out, there are no gimmies left on their schedule. They could lose out. They will not beat stAte.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    With browning out, there are no gimmies left on their schedule. They could lose out. They will not beat stAte.
    No doubt losing Browning hurts them but I was impressed with the play of their backup under the circumstances. They still moved the ball down the field very quickly at times and do have a good team. They would have obviously fared better with Browning but injuries happen, just have to be prepared to move on.

6. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana (40) vs. ULM (24) FINAL

Anyone know if there will be a replay of the game?

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

they may need to start writing all this down since they now have so much to remember. lets see:
    #1 all we needed to do was make an extra point, cajuns block it, playing spoiler at 3-9-we stayed home.
    #2 all we needed to do was not let them score a ridiculous amount of points in 2 minutes-cajuns needed 10 they got 14, we stay home
    #3 all we needed to do is keep pretending we are what everyone says we are-cajuns run in down our throats and out the other side

these guys are going to have to start using power points since i doubt all of this can fit on one bulletin board

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    they may need to start writing all this down since they now have so much to remember. lets see:
    #1 all we needed to do was make an extra point, cajuns block it, playing spoiler at 3-9-we stayed home.
    #2 all we needed to do was not let them score a ridiculous amount of points in 2 minutes-cajuns needed 10 they got 14, we stay home
    #3 all we needed to do is keep pretending we are what everyone says we are-cajuns run in down our throats and out the other side

these guys are going to have to start using power points since i doubt all of this can fit on one bulletin board
    They can show the PowerPoint presentation on their big video screen where they show cartoons to lure fans. Just think how great it will look with "Cajuns own that Hoax ___" in letters 10' tall.

Man, that billboard on I-10 looks like a rather foolish waste of money now. I hope our team passes right by it on the victory ride home.

9. UL Football Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana (14) vs. ULM (10) 10:31 2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cajun View Post
    via tweet from Buckley.

Monroe News Star Report: Browning has a broken foot.
    So that means their chance for a winning season in now very long odds.

They won't win in Jonesboro. They'll have a chance at FIU and at home against UNT. But there's no guarantee they'll win again.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    They won't win in Jonesboro. They'll have a chance at FIU and at home against UNT. But there's no guarantee they'll win again.
    i understand there was a dust-up between the coaching staffs once the game was over?? Can you expound??

Z

Robinson catch was on top plays. Can't embed from mobile but here's the direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpKK6ovIrUM

They should have turned Coach Whitt loose on them and that reporter for the ULM paper.

14. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana (40) vs. ULM (24) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    They can show the PowerPoint presentation on their big video screen where they show cartoons to lure fans. Just think how great it will look with "Cajuns own that Hoax ___" in letters 10' tall.

Man, that billboard on I-10 looks like a rather foolish waste of money now. I hope our team passes right by it on the victory ride home.
    ---billboard needs the score to be pasted with spray paint across the middle---Now in my younger days!!!!! Nah not me!!!! LOL

Now THAT was one fun game. Never enjoyed that ride back from Monroe, Arkansas as much as last night.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread Information