Thread: Changes needed?

1. Default Changes needed?

Even if effort were a make-or-break measuring stick, UL still might not have beaten Arkansas State on Tuesday night.

But in Ragin' Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth's mind, things at least might not have been nearly as ugly...

Default Re: Changes needed?

There are 3 games where we did not "secure the edge" and it has played a big part in 3 losses. Hud has taken responsibility for this and I have faith that he will get this corrected.

Why's he gotta put my Mighty Lions on blast?

Sounds like Hud isn't too happy with Stewart either.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Changes needed?

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Even if effort were a make-or-break measuring stick, UL still might not have beaten Arkansas State on Tuesday night.

But in Ragin' Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth's mind, things at least might not have been nearly as ugly...
    With not having our next game until November 3rd, i think Coach Hud will get his players back to the basics and demand respect from his players. I think we will see a completely different football team from the Arkansas State game to the ULM game.

Only good news that I can come up with out of all this is at least Hud won’t be as hot of a commodity this year on the coaching caracole!!

Thread Information