Thread: Looking for tickets 40-50 yard line visitor side

Default Looking for tickets 40-50 yard line visitor side

Looking for 4 tickets 40-50 yard line visitor side for the Nov 17th WKU game. I realize if things continue the way they are now this could be a hard ticket to get.take advantage of me and shoot me a price. I will consider lower row tickets (1-5) but would rather have tickets in row 10 or higherLOWER BOWL

These tickets will not be going to loud mouth fans that will talk trash (winning or losing) we (myself, wife, 2 sons) respect our surroundings and the people around us. Had no problem with Bama fans, uk fans, Ark St fans or Troy fans and we sit in right in the middle of them 40-50 yard line. I'm sure we won't have any problems with the FIU fans when we visit there later this month. Oh wait a minute.what fans

If anyone has 4 to sell (must be side by side) email me @ wkuyoungguns@roadrunner.com like I said I know these tickets are going to be hard to get, actually I think harder than the Bama tickets. I can tell you that I won't try to low ball you or ask you to lower the price. Name YOUR price and if I can live with I will take them.

Default Re: Looking for tickets 40-50 yard line visitor side

umm, that is the student section.

Honestly, your best bet is to gets tickets from WKU and you'll be right next to the student section as close as you can get to the bench.

That's the student section. Visitor section is closer to the 20 yrd line. I would check ticketmaster

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    umm, that is the student section.
    umm, I wouldn't recommend sitting on row 1-5 of the student section wearing WKU gear.

Quote Originally Posted by WKUYG View Post
    Looking for 4 tickets 40-50 yard line visitor side for the Nov 17th WKU game. I realize if things continue the way they are now this could be a hard ticket to get.take advantage of me and shoot me a price. I will consider lower row tickets (1-5) but would rather have tickets in row 10 or higherLOWER BOWL

These tickets will not be going to loud mouth fans that will talk trash (winning or losing) we (myself, wife, 2 sons) respect our surroundings and the people around us. Had no problem with Bama fans, uk fans, Ark St fans or Troy fans and we sit in right in the middle of them 40-50 yard line. I'm sure we won't have any problems with the FIU fans when we visit there later this month. Oh wait a minute.what fans

If anyone has 4 to sell (must be side by side) email me @ wkuyoungguns@roadrunner.com like I said I know these tickets are going to be hard to get, actually I think harder than the Bama tickets. I can tell you that I won't try to low ball you or ask you to lower the price. Name YOUR price and if I can live with I will take them.
    That area is general admission, but it's the student section, so it can get kind of crazy in there. If you'd like to brave it, be our guest, but I wouldn't recommend it. The visitor section isn't too far though. Your school should get an allotment of tickets to sell as well.

The student section is from the 40 - 40? I can't remember. It's been a while.

And what took you two years to post!

Student section changes everything. Looks like this will be the only game this year that I won't be 40-50 yard line.

I personally like sitting by the locals and learning about the city, school, and everything that only a local can tell you.but diffidently not 18-22 year olds (got 2 of those myself). You just get a different perspective sitting with the enemy

njustice just lurked and honestly there wasn't much to talk about for Topper fans over the past couple years. Basketball has always been my first love but this football thing is catching up fast. When we were 1AA I would drive the 150 mile round trip maybe 2 to 3 times a season to watch the Toppers play and hardly ever a road game.

I still love basketball but this year I will not miss seeing one Topper football game.live. Went from not wanting to make a 150 mile round trip to driving over 9,000 miles by the end of the season and hopefully another 1,200 mile trip to Mobile after that. Most of us Topper fans are new to this football thing.but we are learning and hopefully turn into a traveling fanbase.

Win or lose this will be my favorite trip of the season. South beach will be fun but just isn't my kind of people.

Thanks for all the replies.

Make sure you come early & enjoy one of the best tailgates in the country. Not a homer opinion, it's what many of our visitors post. There are several places to stay, but there is a Hilton Garden Inn on Congress that is directly across the street from the stadium.

Student section changes everything. Looks like this will be the only game this year that I won't be 40-50 yard line.

I personally like sitting by the locals and learning about the city, school, and everything that only a local can tell you.but diffidently not 18-22 year olds (got 2 of those myself). You just get a different perspective sitting with the enemy

njustice just lurked and honestly there wasn't much to talk about for Topper fans over the past couple years. Basketball has always been my first love but this football thing is catching up fast. When we were 1AA I would drive the 150 mile round trip maybe 2 to 3 times a season to watch the Toppers play and hardly ever a road game.

I still love basketball but this year I will not miss seeing one Topper football game.live. Went from not wanting to make a 150 mile round trip to driving over 9,000 miles by the end of the season and hopefully another 1,200 mile trip to Mobile after that. Most of us Topper fans are new to this football thing.but we are learning and hopefully turn into a traveling fanbase.

Win or lose this will be my favorite trip of the season. South beach will be fun but just isn't my kind of people.

We look forward to having you down here for the game. I guarantee that if you walk around the tailgating area prior, you will leave full of good food and maybe even a slight buzz going into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    We look forward to having you down here for the game. I guarantee that if you walk around the tailgating area prior, you will leavea full of good food and maybe even a slight buzz going into the game.
    Can also keep buzz going while in the gameit's not just a football game, it's also an Octoberfest, come thirsty.

With info: (1) Continue your hustle for lower 50, but look at the double-decked side. That's your season ticket holders, and they are more hospitable than the other side, or (2) get some upper deck 50s from ticketmaster. I sat there for Tulane. Great view of the game. It's not in the stratosphere like some stadiums.

14. Default Re: Looking for tickets 40-50 yard line visitor side

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    With info: (1) Continue your hustle for lower 50, but look at the double-decked side. That's your season ticket holders, and they are more hospitable than the other side, or (2) get some upper deck 50s from ticketmaster. I sat there for Tulane. Great view of the game. It's not in the stratosphere like some stadiums.
    ----Below sea level and that is why it is the ORIGINAL SWAMP!!!

Thread Information