Thread: *RAGE PAGE* (MOVE)

Default *RAGE PAGE* (MOVE)

Just an observation. Turbine.... Are you messing with us by moving the *RAGE PAGE* three paces to the left?.. man, that is messing with my mind!. I have to do a "mind adjustment" every time I log on ..Do you realize how many people this may affect?...lol... This is really disturbing to me...

2. Default Re: *RAGE PAGE* (MOVE)

Thanks.

What I did was remove the "Battle for a name" link from the menu bar and it was so long it looks like I threw the *RAGE PAGE* three paces to the left.

Since *RAGE PAGE* is the most used link (I see now) I need to make it static and any additional links or changes should be to the right of it.

Continuity of visit is important, I will work on it. I need to come up with a permanent replacement for the FBh (Football History) link because it is seasonal and will be removed in about 9 games.

I appreciate the input thanks for bringing it to my attention and helping me see the bigger picture.

Sorry for the trouble. Please don't hesitate to bring stuff like this to my attention.

Ps the "Battle for a name" link is accessible from the UL Links page, which is itself linked on the RP home page.

Default Re: *RAGE PAGE* (MOVE)

Leeman,
    Do you shoot before you aim? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Square Head View Post
    Leeman,
    Do you shoot before you aim? LOL
    Nope... And I don't wear orange UL ponchos either...LOL...

Wish you had not moved the "battle for a Name" link... I have been sending lsua&m@br fans here to read it so they can understand why I hate them so

6. Default Re: *RAGE PAGE* (MOVE)

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Wish you had not moved the "battle for a Name" link... I have been sending lsua&m@br fans here to read it so they can understand why I hate them so
    If they see your old instructions I apologize. If you sent them to a direct link, nothing has changed.

If you were to send someone else it is just one extra click starting on the home page. "UL Links" then "Battle for a name"
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thread Information