Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Final: Louisiana (48) vs FIU (20)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Whoa guys calm down eh? Yes I was a bit too drunk just after getting home from the game to be posting on here... I'll be the first to admit that.. and what I said was harsh indeed.

But my statement wasn't about the broken hand idiots. Obviously that is a real injury and I feel bad for the kid, that is not what I want to see happen to a player of his caliber. The point I was trying to make is that... I have never ever in my life seen a QB get "hurt" as much as this guy. If you don't agree with me, then maybe YOU are the ones who haven't been watching him play the last year and a half. I don't remember a single game where he didn't come off the field at some point after taking a hit... or in some cases not even being touched.

So some may label him "tough" for coming back after every injury... but I label him "fragile" because of SO MANY injuries.

My original post was vulgar and rude... wouldn't have posted that way if I were sober.. next time I'll stay off the boards at that point in the night, and I apologize for that.

All I really meant to do was show my support for Broadway who I think should've been starting since game 1. The guy is legit.
    Injury free would be great.

I will list a few quarterbacks who were hurt as much or more. Babb, Dez, McGuire, Masson, Brees.

The last name and his injuries caused his former team to have a similar reaction as you have with Gautier.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Injury free would be great.

I will list a few quarterbacks who were hurt as much or more. Babb, Dez, McGuire, Masson, Brees.

The last name and his injuries caused his former team to have a similar reaction as you have with Gautier.
    But none of the above mentioned UL quarterbacks had the potential that Broadway has. And Brees is one of those super rare occurrences after the injury he had.

I don't think anyone expects a quarterback to never get dinged up but just not every time physical contact is made.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread Information