Thread: To Look At Robert Lee, You Would Never

UL Basketball To Look At Robert Lee, You Would Never

To look at Robert Lee, you would never think he has so much fire in him. I mean no disrespect, but this little man looks so passive until the action starts. He amongst the giants of a sport where six footers are short, is a giant when it comes to his love of the game. I am always impressed when I get to listen to him speak. Yesterday at the rebounder luncheon he went on for half an hour, never missing a beat with explaining his core beliefs about this team. Bottom line ladies and gentlemen a good effort is not going to be enough to satisfy him. He wants these young men to be all they can, and when they are he fully expects to be winning often.

Looking over the teams in the Sun Belt we only have one that today clearly is better right now, and that is WKU. We will only have to be better once this season, and I say why not the last time we play them to get to the NCAA.

Default Re: To Look At Robert Lee, You Would Never

Did you see him at last night's game after the Nevada went up 29 to 24? He called a time out and threw the clipboard on the ground and just went buck wild. UL has its own little Bobby Knight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    Did you see him at last night's game after the Nevada went up 29 to 24? He called a time out and threw the clipboard on the ground and just went buck wild. UL has its own little Bobby Knight!!!
    In the UT game he called a time out and went out on the court after Milson. Maaann, was he hot! He went up on side of Milson and down the other. I kinda felt sorry for Milson. Not for long though. Don't know what brought on the tirade, but I'm sure it was justified.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie
    In the UT game he called a time out and went out on the court after Milson. Maaann, was he hot! He went up on side of Milson and down the other. I kinda felt sorry for Milson. Not for long though. Don't know what brought on the tirade, but I'm sure it was justified.
    It was right after he tossed a lazy pass that got swiped for a bucket on the other end. I like Coach Lee. I hope these past games, against very stiff competition, have rekindled a broader fan interest in this team. They deserve it. They keep up this level of play once we get into the Sunbelt, opposing teams will have their hands full. Geaux Coach Lee and the Cajuns!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    It was right after he tossed a lazy pass that got swiped for a bucket on the other end. I like Coach Lee. I hope these past games, against very stiff competition, have rekindled a broader fan interest in this team. They deserve it. They keep up this level of play once we get into the Sunbelt, opposing teams will have their hands full. Geaux Coach Lee and the Cajuns!!!
    Maybe not this year.but this team will be an sss kicker before its all said and done.

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Maybe not this year.but this team will be an sss kicker before its all said and done.

Z.

You have to remember that this is also the team that had a tough time with ouachita baptist. My point is that while this team has definately shown me alot I just hope it won't be like previous years in which we play to our competition's level and not our own. It seemed like when we played a good team, we played well, when we played a bad team, we played bad too. I'm hoping that we continue to play at this high level throughout conference play and not slack off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    You have to remember that this is also the team that had a tough time with ouachita baptist. My point is that while this team has definately shown me alot I just hope it won't be like previous years in which we play to our competition's level and not our own. It seemed like when we played a good team, we played well, when we played a bad team, we played bad too. I'm hoping that we continue to play at this high level throughout conferenc play and not slack off.
    Hopefully, we are improving and not playing to our level of competition.

Thread Information