Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread: Scelfo Fired at Tulane, ire at UL, hired at Tech

Default Re: UL set to hire Scelfo

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron
    Sucks might be the wrong word might not. Tulane was dead last in Conference USA scoring last year.
    yea i dont know if id judge him based on this past years performance considering the events that contributed heavily to poor conditions

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02
    Someone close to the program told me that Coach Bustle is set to hire Tulane O-coordinator Frank Scelfo as the new Offensive Coordinator.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by redcajun

I talked to my "source" in the Ath dept, and while she says she hasn't been around much since the semester ended, she has not heard much. she is also pretty good friends with Brad Bustle, and talks to him regularly, and he hasn't mentioned anything. Not that dad would tell son anything, or should i say coach tell player anything.

To summise, my source sucks. but it is the only tie i have left to the inside of the athletic dept. my old source was kinda up there and knew a lot about goings-on, but is no longer there.

Default Re: Possible Assistant Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGuru
    Word is this week that coach Bustle is talking to a former head coach that is a personal friend. Money is the key, let's see what happens.
    AM?

Quote Originally Posted by KAjunRaider
    AM?
    I'm not really in the know but AM has been someone I have thought about as a DC.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

AM?

money?

Z.

UL Football Re: Possible Assistant Rumors

I thought there was only one DC and that was me?!?!?!?

Merry Christmas,
    DaddyCajun

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    I'm not really in the know but AM has been someone I have thought about as a DC.
    yeah, who knows?? Its all speculation. but it is fun.

Z.

UL Football Re: UL set to hire Scelfo

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58
    Here's the good thing.Looks like we'll have new coaches well connected in New Orleans, South Florida, & Houston
    Is this from the UL book store mgr also? Nah, I know you have some good sources, hope your right.

Merry Christmas,
    DaddyCajun

UL Football Re: UL set to hire Scelfo

Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    yea i dont know if id judge him based on this past years performance considering the events that contributed heavily to poor conditions
    Exactyl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    yeah.uuhhhhhmmm. you think scelfo might have had a few things working against him the last year or so?

read the bio. He has produced some explosive offenses.

Z.
    Eleven years he is like Tulanes Robert Lee. Why did Tulane pass him over and hire his brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    yeah.uuhhhhhmmm. you think scelfo might have had a few things working against him the last year or so?

read the bio. He has produced some explosive offenses.

Z.
    He was the offensive coordinator during the Bowden years?

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

AM?
    AM = Any MacCullum?

How much money do you think this guy would need? Did he coach this season? How good of a pickup do you think this would be?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90

No. I think that the OC during the Bowden years was Rich Rodriguez, the HC at West Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    Looked at the Tulane media guide. FS was with the team since the last year of the buddy Teevans era (1996), 97-98 with Bowden, and 99-present under CS. No mention of his job title during those seasons, though.

I hope that Frank Scelfo IS NOT to Chris Scelfo like Frank Stallone IS to Sylvester Stallone.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread Information