Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: Scelfo Fired at Tulane, ire at UL, hired at Tech

Default Re: Possible Assistant Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by RustyR
    Yep went to Mire Elementary and Rayne High School.
    hey i went to mire elemtary too, fourth to 8th grade, was there the other day helping put some new swing sets in

I graduated from Rayne in 96 I played baseball and was the kicker on the football team. You were probably really young when I was in the 8th. I was ok in basketball in Mire for a slow White Boy ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by RustyR
    I graduated from Rayne in 96 I played baseball and was the kicker on the football team. You were probably really young when I was in the 8th. I was ok in basketball in Mire for a slow White Boy ha ha
    yee i think that would put me 4th grade when you were 8th grade

My Pops went Rayne ('69). I went to Lafayette, Mandeville High.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    I would like this combo but like you say time will tell
    Is there any other rumors (real or fabricated here) that are floating around lafayette right now. has Jay or any of the others mentioned a list of candidates or mentioned which position he is looking to fill first?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Is there any other rumors (real or fabricated here) that are floating around lafayette right now. has Jay or any of the others mentioned a list of candidates or mentioned which position he is looking to fill first?
    Where is the scoop? Why haven't we heard anything at least about prospective candidates (on this board). I sure as heck can't get any information over here in Baton Rouge. I would rather hear some pointless, baseless claims, mindless prognosticating, and infighting over who is more stupid. than to hear nothing at all. How's about it?

Default UL set to hire Scelfo

Someone close to the program told me that Coach Bustle is set to hire Tulane O-coordinator Frank Scelfo as the new Offensive Coordinator.

UL Football Re: UL set to hire Scelfo

That would be great and if together they were sucessful and Bustle were to leave, Scelfo would be capable and good enough to take Bustles place. How much are they talking paying Scelfo?

Merry Christmas,
    DaddyCajun

What a Downer Re: UL set to hire Scelfo

Sucks might be the wrong word might not. Tulane was dead last in Conference USA scoring last year.

UL Football Re: Possible Assistant Rumors

Yeh, some Santa "coach" Scoop would be great!

Merry Christmas,
    DaddyCajun

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun

Merry Christmas,
    DaddyCajun
    Word is this week that coach Bustle is talking to a former head coach that is a personal friend. Money is the key, let's see what happens.

Default Re: UL set to hire Scelfo

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron
    Sucks might be the wrong word might not. Tulane was dead last in Conference USA scoring last year.
    Who knows he has a lot of high school experience. Who else is out there?
    Frank Scelfo
    http://tulanegreenwave.cstv.com/spor.o_frank00.html

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron
    yeah.uuhhhhhmmm. you think scelfo might have had a few things working against him the last year or so?

read the bio. He has produced some explosive offenses.

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun

Merry Christmas,
    DaddyCajun

I was in the UL Bookstore getting some Christimas stuff for the kids when I saw Coach Reboe looking around with a couple of other guys. The bookstore manager told me that they were two of the coaches that were coming in. So we should know something real soon.

I also heard that all four of the coaches that left already have other jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    yeah.uuhhhhhmmm. you think scelfo might have had a few things working against him the last year or so?

read the bio. He has produced some explosive offenses.

Z.

Here's the good thing.Looks like we'll have new coaches well connected in New Orleans, South Florida, & Houston

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information