Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: Scelfo Fired at Tulane, ire at UL, hired at Tech

1. Default Could Scelfo hae gotten cold feet because of UL procrastination

I checked to see when the former Tulane assistants started getting jobs at other schools. I wanted to see if there was any credence to UL waiting to hire Scelfo. I have to admit I was a little skeptical that it might have been a penny pinching ploy due to all the interim tags and the somewhat slow process in renewing some of the other contracts like Coach Hall’s for instance.

So I said to myself if "any" of the other Tulane assistants hired on elsewhere (before Jan 1) my worst fears would prove true.

Well I am happy to report it was not a money saving ploy to let Tulane pay Scelfo's last month while UL finished paying Christophel and co. Scelfo going back on his word was no due to UL procrastination.

NONE of the former Tulane assistants signed with another team prior to Jan 6th and now less than a week later almost all have. Meaning they had jobs lined up but were held up for the same contractual reasons we were given.

Default Re: Who will be the UL OC, now that Scelfo to Tech

Quote Originally Posted by cajunproud
    Be careful folks. Oldman is lurking and will give you all a sound and coherent tongue lashing for your criticism of Dr. A.
    Several oxymorons in one sentence. Nice!

Default Re: Who will be the UL OC, now that Scelfo to Tech

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun
    Several oxymorons in one sentence. Nice!
    I do what I can.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18

Thread Information