Thread: First Place Cajuns Host SBC Preseason Favorite FIU

1. Ragin' Cajuns First Place Cajuns Host SBC Preseason Favorite FIU

After two straight road contests and the only bye weekend of the season, Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajuns football team returns home to continue Sun Belt Conference play when they host FIU on Saturday, Sept. 29 beginning at 6:00 p.m. in Cajun Field. . . the game will be televised live on ESPN3.com with Jonathan Yardley and Forrest Conoly providing the commentary.

2. UL Football Re: First Place Cajuns Host SBC Preseason Favorite FIU

Geezzzz, not Forest again. He was an absolute moron in the Troy game. Boy am I glad I will be at the game instead of watching it on ESPN III.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Geezzzz, not Forest again. He was an absolute moron in the Troy game. Boy am I glad I will be at the game instead of watching it on ESPN III.
    Maybe he learned a little about the Cajuns that day and can build upon the experience.

4. UL Football Re: First Place Cajuns Host SBC Preseason Favorite FIU

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Maybe he learned a little about the Cajuns that day and can build upon the experience.
    Did you hear this guy? It was not that he was anti UL, he was anti intelligence. Sounds to me like most of his observations were bullet points. So I doubt he will learn anything unless his handlers give him some new bullet points.

Did you hear this guy? It was not that he was anti UL, he was anti intelligence. Sounds to me like most of his observations were bullet points. So I doubt he will learn anything unless his handlers give him some new bullet points.

I know. I was just looking for the silver lining. I gotta watch these guys again this weekend. Tried to tune in Jay on Radiopup last time, but it kept dropping out.

6. Default Re: First Place Cajuns Host SBC Preseason Favorite FIU

-----Well now we have a chance to get him on the right name thing---Show him our ATHLETIC NAME!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----Well now we have a chance to get him on the right name thing---Show him our ATHLETIC NAME!!!
    Do you know who came up with that weak compromise? It has led to exponential growth in the usage of -Lafayette.

8. Default Re: First Place Cajuns Host SBC Preseason Favorite FIU

"UL is allowing one sack for every 91 pass attempts"

Kepp up the good work, can't wait till Saturday.

Thread Information