Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ASU Pictures

Default ASU Pictures

Click on the link to go to the gallery

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...lery_id=570880

Default Re: ASU Pictures

Nice pictures, but the empty seats hurt my eyes.

UL Football Re: ASU Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Nice pictures, but the empty seats hurt my eyes.
    Yes. Why is it that the photographer's & the local TV news camera's always are shooting from the home side looking at the student side. I guess there is a reason for being on the home team side but it always looks like a more sparce crowd where the home side always has a larger crowd in seats. It sure would be nice to have more people showing in the background. I know the solution is to get more to the game but unfortunatly we have to win more consistently to get the larger crowds.

Anyway, Great win!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrySwamp
    Why is it that the photographer's & the local TV news camera's always are shooting from the home side looking at the student side. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In the afternoon, the sun is behind the stadium...
    at night, the lighhts are much brighter...

examples follow

UL Football Re: ASU Pictures

Here is a night picture from the alumni side...
    Check out the detail on the jersey letters and numbers etc...

Here is a picture from the student side at night...
    It's hard to tell from these low res images... but you can see why so few shots are taken from the student side...

7. Default Re: ASU Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue
    Here is a night picture from the alumni side...
    Check out the detail on the jersey letters and numbers etc...
    Better lighting. No?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Better lighting. No?
    "That's Crazy Talk!"
    "The Hell you SAY"
    "Blasphemy"

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DrySwamp
    Yes. Why is it that the photographer's & the local TV news camera's always are shooting from the home side looking at the student side. I guess there is a reason for being on the home team side but it always looks like a more sparce crowd where the home side always has a larger crowd in seats. It sure would be nice to have more people showing in the background. I know the solution is to get more to the game but unfortunatly we have to win more consistently to get the larger crowds.

Anyway, Great win!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great pics Pirogue. DrySwamp is right about the TV pics. I have watched with a critical eye at other state school Cox games, as well as other regionally and nationally televised games. In almost every case, the wide angle camera shots attempt to feature the largest crowd sections. All of the Cajun telecasts over many years have not. We need to insist on camera shots from the student side to the grand stand, as the primary wide angle shot. And... of course... we need to fill the stands.

Here's another set of pics. Most of these were shot from the student sidelines.

www.printroom.com/pro/scottphoto

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMark

I was gonna check em out, but got ul.l'd to death when I went to the site. I'll stick to Pirogues pics. He's one of us...he gets it.

Z.

USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: ASU Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMark

Great pics. CM. Thanks for posting the link. Too bad the game looked like a scrimage due to the crowd.

Oh well, once again there's always next year............

Aside from getting UL-L'ed to death, I thought they were some pretty good pics. Glad to see we have more interest in the team

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sid
    Aside from getting UL-L'ed to death, I thought they were some pretty good pics. Glad to see we have more interest in the team

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS!!!!!!!!
    Normally I'd agree with you guys... but this guy is doing free work just like me for the school, and he's an LSU guy that just may eventually get it...

I've got him interseted in our team, our conference... our slim bowl chances...

He's a work in progress.

Trust me on this guy... I vouch for him... and I rarely do that anymore ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue
    Normally I'd agree with you guys... but this guy is doing free work just like me for the school, and he's an LSU guy that just may eventually get it...

I've got him interseted in our team, our conference... our slim bowl chances...

He's a work in progress.

Trust me on this guy... I vouch for him... and I rarely do that anymore ;o)
    I will vouch for P, He is and always will be a class act. That is a classy post. I am proud to call him my friend. I must have hid good this week you didn't get me this week.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information