Thread: They're still 2-1, but the Cajuns need a break

1. Default They're still 2-1, but the Cajuns need a break

Mark Hudspeth was less than happy when his UL football team went to the Boone Pickens Stadium locker room at halftime.

No, that's putting it too mildly. Hudspeth was mad as a hornet in Stillwater after the Cajuns looked anemic in falling behind 44-0 to Oklahoma State. It was 41-0 moments earlier before running back Alonzo Harris fumbled on the final offensive play of the half, allowing the Cowboys to recover and tack on their second field goal of the final 30 seconds.

Default Re: They're still 2-1, but the Cajuns need a break

Good article Dan. Thank you sir.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

This was a good article. I do believe Hamilton was not only an impact player missing from the OSU game, but an impact leader on defense. If we had a game that we were going to lay an egg, it may have been best to have it be OSU. I don't think we had much of a chance, retrospectively, of winning that contest, under almost any given scenario. Our offense not only got forced into some short drives, Blaine needs to settle down and find his rythmn. Eluding to a complicated defense, it can never hurt to have a young (less experienced at their assignments) defense to converge on what they've learned AND to simplify the schemes in order to allow athleticism and controlled aggression to take over. Good article. and I do believe it gives Hudspeth a great opportuntity to get the teams' attention. along with his staff. and start the mission of beating the next contestant (a conference foe).

I liked this part of Dan's article.

"UL athletics director Scott Farmer updated the season-ticket sales total this week, bumping the record number to 10,860 as of Tuesday. That represents a 33 percent increase over the previous all-time best of 8,125 set last year. It's possible that number could reach 11,000 before next week's second home game of the season"

Thread Information