Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (24) vs. OSU (65)

Default Re: In-Game Thread Louisiana vs. OSU

We're about to give another school an all time yardage record - how many schools have all time yardage records against us ?
    Turbine ???

Pathetic. I am thoroughly disappointed. But WHY is OSU still throwing the ball!!!???? HUD should drop kick gundy after this game

TV broadcast says OSU's Randle just asked "are we done yet?" LOL
    PATHETIC!!!

Are our players this inferior to OSU or do we question play calling ?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan83 View Post
    I truly thought that we were moving ahead with talent, speed, and strength. After watching this game, we are far from competing with the big boys. Just by looking at their players you can tell there is a significant difference. I don't know what it will take to at least consistently compete on this level. Like most of you, it will be hard for me to rebound from this performance It will probably take until next season. With that said, we've still made some progress but not as much as we all thought or were lead to believe. In any case I'm never giving up on our guys and coaches!
    I would have to say that we could have played better, not won, be lat least have 20 points. Well at least this makes the case for Hud to stay.

5. Default Re: In-Game Thread Louisiana vs. OSU

Finally a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    At this point, with the class that gundy has shown, I seriously do hope we injure one of these players. Sympathy gets shot out the window when you go for onsides kicks up by 35 and going for it on 4th down up 44-7. I literally just hope we injure a few of them to send a message.
    Real tuff there tuff guy, apparently you have never seen an athletic field in your life.

7. Default Re: In-Game Thread Louisiana vs. OSU

Did he just start Tuffguy-gate?

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    I would have to say that we could have played better, not won, be lat least have 20 points. Well at least this makes the case for Hud to stay.
    I totally agree that they were more capable. I just hope there isn't a mass exodus from the bandwagon. We need their money and participation in order to keep moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Real tuff there tuff guy, apparently you have never seen an athletic field in your life.
    Read later on, I have apologized for that. And yes I have played multiple sports before.

This is on par with any of the bad defensive performances in the Bustle/Baldwin era - wow we need to address the linebacker position urgently.

Didn't we get blown out by WKU last year? I can't remember because all I recall is the great NOLA Bowl victory. I'd rather us have a bad game and get blown up by OSU and move past this stinker on to another great season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Realtor View Post
    Did he just start Tuffguy-gate?
    No, because I could have deleted what I posted and acted like I didn't say something stupid in the heat of the moment, instead I chose to take it like a man and apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by epiccajun View Post
    This is on par with any of the bad defensive performances in the Bustle/Baldwin era - wow we need to address the linebacker position urgently.
    No those teams would have just quit. Our boys are still playing and coaching their hearts out. I think we will destroy FIU!

I love what Hudspeth has done with this program - but I have to disagree -I see a lot of quit in that team today - hopefully justan anomaly,because I haven't ever seen it from them before under Hud - disturbing either way.

Hillbilly radio announcer just said "This is by far Gautier's best day throwing the footballhe's hitting his receiver's"

What freaking game has he been watching?? Earlier he said OSU ran a "Hokey pokey" play.wtf

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread Information