Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (24) vs. OSU (65)

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    At this point, with the class that gundy has shown, I seriously do hope we injure one of these players. Sympathy gets shot out the window when you go for onsides kicks up by 35 and going for it on 4th down up 44-7. I literally just hope we injure a few of them to send a message.
    Oh c'mon!. We're the ones hitting them late! And we can't stop ANY of their plays.

Default Re: In-Game Thread Louisiana vs. OSU

At this point, with the class that gundy has shown, I seriously do hope we injure one of these players. Sympathy gets shot out the window when you go for onsides kicks up by 35 and going for it on 4th down up 44-7. I literally just hope we injure a few of them to send a message.
    Don't stoop to that level. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    Oh c'mon!. We're the ones hitting them late! And we can't stop ANY of their plays.
    that last hit was late, but it was a message hit after they went for it on 4th down. As of now, if they keep pulling the BS they do, I'm okay with the late hits.

We can't stop them so we should injure them. Come on

I think the only positive from this game is that the TV guys are calling us "Louisiana" and the TV score shows us as "UL". That's about it

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

that last hit was late, but it was a message hit after they went for it on 4th down. As of now, if they keep pulling the BS they do, I'm okay with the late hits.
    Dude they were on the 35 or something like that. It's 4th down territory. Stop making this about OSU. It's about us sucking, AND committing a ton of personal fouls (all rightfully called).

Shut up

8. Default Re: In-Game Thread Louisiana vs. OSU

Nut shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajungrad06 View Post
    Shut up
    Well put!

Looks like tuff guy is getting his wish. Of course we did not administer the blows.

I will say I'm sorry for saying this, I'm just beyond angry right now and I'm sorry for wishing injury on anyone. I will say though, if you think Gundy is treating this game with any kind of class you are sorely mistaken.

I will say I'm sorry for saying this, I'm just beyond angry right now and I'm sorry for wishing injury on anyone. I will say though, if you think Gundy is treating this game with any kind of class you are sorely mistaken.
    Fair enough on the apology. But I bet if you ask Gundy or any OSU fans (or the refs) they'd say we were the classless ones with our penalties. We're not exactly playing a clean game.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    We deserve to have the score run up.
    I'm sure Gundy's thinking is that their loss to Arizona was early enough in the season that they can get into the national picture by season's end. The only way they do that is to score as many points as possible against everyone, starting with our accommodating defense.

Make it stop!! Uncle!!!!

I truly thought that we were moving ahead with talent, speed, and strength. After watching this game, we are far from competing with the big boys. Just by looking at their players you can tell there is a significant difference. I don't know what it will take to at least consistently compete on this level. Like most of you, it will be hard for me to rebound from this performance.. It will probably take until next season. With that said, we've still made some progress but not as much as we all thought or were lead to believe. In any case.. I'm never giving up on our guys and coaches!

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information